Error with Breeder's Awards

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Error with Breeder's Awards

Post by Tammy Fox »

When I checked my account today I noticed that I had earned some breeder's awards. However, I cannot find out who earned the awards for me. I did not have any entries in Monday's races and normally breeder's awards are listed on the results page. Is there somewhere else I need to look to see who earned Breeder's Awards for me?
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: Error with Breeder's Awards

Post by Laura Smith »

[edit: I can has reading comprehension skills? Ignore my post, lol.]
Last edited by Laura Smith 15 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

What Tammy is saying is that she doesn't have a results page for yesterday since she had no entries. On SIM 4.0 you only see "my results" pages for racing days you had entries. So far as I know, there's no other way to see Breeder's Awards.

I guess that means we need to politely request results pages for all racing days, regardless if we have entries those days or not? :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am thinking you are right Ara. That we should politely request results links for every race day whether we have entries or not for that race day.
Fallon Neely
Two Year Old

Post by Fallon Neely »

If you go to races under the racing tab you can look through the list of races and it shows the breeder of the winners. It is kind of time consuming though. I saw one of yours on the first page though, Tammy.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I haven't looked at all, but would the bonus money show up in "my money'...and also list who it was that got you the bonus money?

EDIT: There is no more 'my money' that I can see ??? How does one track their history then of monies spent, or taken in?
'Nother Edit...lol...found it....have to click on 'sim money amount'. I can see where I got some bonus money on Monday when a colt I bred won a race, but yeah, it doesn't list the colts name.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Stormy Peak wrote:I haven't looked at all, but would the bonus money show up in "my money'...and also list who it was that got you the bonus money?

EDIT: There is no more 'my money' that I can see ??? How does one track their history then of monies spent, or taken in?

Stormy
If you click on your bankroll on your main page, a list of all transactions appears. However, Breeder Awards are not broken down by horse there.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Stormy Peak wrote:I haven't looked at all, but would the bonus money show up in "my money'...and also list who it was that got you the bonus money?

'Nother Edit...lol...found it....have to click on 'sim money amount'. I can see where I got some bonus money on Monday when a colt I bred won a race, but yeah, it doesn't list the colts name.

Stormy
Click on your money amount and it takes you to all your transactions.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Ara Davies wrote:What Tammy is saying is that she doesn't have a results page for yesterday since she had no entries. On SIM 4.0 you only see "my results" pages for racing days you had entries. So far as I know, there's no other way to see Breeder's Awards.

I guess that means we need to politely request results pages for all racing days, regardless if we have entries those days or not? :)
Even though you asked very politely, I will not honor your request to list all results dates (even if you don't have anything to see there). The beauty of the new system is that you don't see any clutter in the list - everything listed will lead to something worth seeing. Take a new player for example who joins in week 10. They don't want to see all the past result dates listed in their "My Entries/Results" area. That wouldn't be user-friendly.

However, because you asked so nicely, I will provide you with what you wanted (rather than what you asked). Results dates will show up in the list if you have entries OR breeder awards. All the functionality without any of the clutter! :)

Please check it out and let me know if it worked correctly.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Now my Entries/Results are all whacked-out. :shock:

After clicking the Entries/Results link, I get this at the top:
SIM Date Date
Year 23 Week 6 (Mon) Ran 2008-12-22 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 7 (Fri) Ran 2009-01-02 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 8 (Mon) Ran 2009-01-05 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 8 (Fri) Ran 2009-01-09 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 10 (Fri) Ran 2009-01-23 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 11 (Fri) Ran 2009-01-30 10:00 pm CST
Year 23 Week 12 (Fri) Ran 2009-02-06 10:00 pm CST

With my entries all the way down at the bottom of the list, like this:

Year 24 Week 1 (Wed) 9 hrs 39 mins Left to Enter
1 day 5 hrs Until Post Time
Year 24 Week 2 (Wed) 8 days 5 hrs Until Post Time
Year 24 Week 1 (Mon) Ran 2009-03-30 10:00 pm CDT
Year 24 Week 1 (Fri) 3 days 5 hrs Until Post Time
Year 24 Week 2 (Mon) 6 days 5 hrs Until Post Time
Year 24 Week 2 (Fri) 10 days 5 hrs Until Post Time
Year 24 Week 3 (Mon) 13 days 5 hrs Until Post Time
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Better now, thank you!

(Boy, you are very quick! ;) )
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

It works beautifully. Thank you so much.