One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 4 years ago I would love to be able to ask the trainer for the fitness of a single horse or set of horses without jogging them. I would pay for this.
Gallop comment without galloping would also be nice. I'd love to see if any of my active racers changed but don't want to throw a gallop into their racing schedule.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Erin Erskine
Miler

Post by Erin Erskine »

Being able to search horse surface/distance type in the Search section! Would be super helpful!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I almost never look at this thread so I may be asking for something that has already been asked and not implemented.

On the Top 50 Workout Times page is it possible to put how many horses have worked out at the specific search criteria requested for the year (similar to the daily workout pages)? I really like working my routers 7f and have a few in the top 50 and at the top of the list this year (both yearlings and 2 year olds). For me, it would mean more, or less, if I knew 300 yearling works had taken place at the distance rather than 50 or 1000 overall works had taken place compared to 100.

Just something to "hang your hat on" and use as a measuring stick when one of your guys hit the top 50 board.
Thanks!!!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

When scheduling training, boxes to select for dates instead of a drop down list
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Tim Matthews wrote: 4 years ago When scheduling training, boxes to select for dates instead of a drop down list
Yes please.. Even better if they included all the dates for the year for yearlings!!! <3
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Since piling on projects for the tech dept. seems to be the thing to do, here's another.

Average speed ratings.

For the year and for their career.

I do this occasionally for a horse and it's kind of a neat snapshot of their performance.

If the horse is managed correctly, it can tell you much about how your horse is reacting to various training methods, distances, surfaces, class level and a myriad of things revolving around their own unique form cycle.

The key being, how well the horse is managed. Along with your own ability to interpret the numbers?
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

May we have an option to just see our stakes entries? Or is it there and I don't know how to use it?
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

If possible and not too much trouble I would like to see the highest speed figure a horse has run in that little column that is marked "Info" or somewhere like that without having to open up the horses page and go through their races. I'm thinking of for our own horses not other peoples.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Search age for equal, less than/equal, greater than/equal (like sales price or stud fee)
Got bombed, got frozen
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

When we schedule a vet visit, could we get a PM like with scheduled training? 😇 ❤️ 😘 😘
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Can we have the "improve" column made available for custom and smart barns please. :)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Tom Lin wrote: 4 years ago Can we have the "improve" column made available for custom and smart barns please. :)
It is for me 🤔
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Thank you Rochelle. My bad. :oops: I was expecting it to be available on the various barn pages through the column button. I see it is available through manage barns. All's good. :D
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Can the bred column on the bookings page sort by actual number rather than first number (so as it currently is 54 comes before 7 because 5 is before 7). It looks like this has been fixed on the stallions page (Awesome!!!) but not the bookings page.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

I miss the days when you could hypo any horse, living or dead, to any other horse.
Got bombed, got frozen