One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Can a category be added to the financial summary for Equiarmor subscriptions. Currently it looks like the training one shows up in Insurance which doesn't really make sense and the Breeding one in Breeding which makes sense but also makes it harder to compare the amount you're spending on stud fees from year to year if you're not consistently buying it.

Also yea week 16 Saturday!!!!!!!
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Any word on the 400 yard barrier trials for mixers?
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Would it be possible to have the option to select horse type as a drop down menu to perform on multiple horses at once? Thanks!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

This might be an annoying ask that takes up too much real estate, but would it be possible to have a "comment" column in our barn where we can type out something short so it's easily visible without clicking into the horse?
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

In the horse search area, can we have an "Of Racing Age" filter so we can look for racehorses while filtering out yearlings and foals?
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Probably not a popular idea, but I would like to abolish gallop comments on the owner's stallion page, except for their own horses. If the stallion owner is willing to share the gallop comment to whomever they want, players can essentially have inside information to whatever horse they are considering claiming, buying etc. I recently had a player ask me to buy my unraced 2 year old because he knew somehow the horse was a stks galloper. How did he know that without inside information.???
When the Sim mistakenly put gallop comments on all mares pages, I lost a fairly good horse in a claiming race because the claimer knew exactly what she was bidding on, before the horse ever raced. I just ate that loss without complaining because it was not fixable in my opinion, and well mistakes are mistakes. That error was quickly rectified by the Admin, but for me the horse was lost. Also I do realize that whenever you enter a claiming race you are in danger of loosing the horse, but there was info made public that should have remained only with the trainer. I feel the same error is being made by giving stallion owners the inside info on ALL the progeny's gallops instead of just their own.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Make queens derby all weather
;p
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I would like to see "Horse Seances" added to the game. For 30,000 GP per seance, you can summon the spirit of a deceased stallion to sire a foal with a living mare.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I would like to see "Horse Seances" added to the game. For 30,000 GP per seance, you can summon the spirit of a deceased stallion to sire a foal with a living mare.
One day every calendar year ... Halloween :shock:
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

If a name is eligible to be released, automatically release it if we try to give a horse that name.

Current Workflow:
Submit name for a horse
Message returned that the name is unavailable
Look up name
See the name can be released
Release name
Go back to the horse you were trying to name and give it that name

Proposed Workflow:
Submit name for a horse
If name can be released, it's released and horse if give that name with no further actions needed. If name can't be released, message returned that name is unavailable.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Sim dark mode please
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Can we not have Saudi nominations show up for horses set to all weathe please? I almost just accidentally nominated an AW sprinter to the Saudi Cup but last minute decided to check if he could even race there and sure enough there wasn’t a race for him there haha!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago Can we not have Saudi nominations show up for horses set to all weathe please? I almost just accidentally nominated an AW sprinter to the Saudi Cup but last minute decided to check if he could even race there and sure enough there wasn’t a race for him there haha!
I get what you're saying... I do get tired of looking at "Nominate to Triple Crown" for my entire barn of non-DR 2YOs for what seems like forever... but it's just like any other nomination. The entire breed/age category is eligible to be nominated. Also as non-SIMperior members don't have access to the horse-type stuff, it might be unfair to have restrictions based on horse-type, i think.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Can there be an automated email generated to let you know that you or your horse won a Simmy award? I think that it would be great to see something telling me that Franzia just won the Simmy for All Weather Champion Older Male.

Maybe there is something in place for this, but I just haven't been lucky enough to get a horse in yet, but the same thing for HOF would be nice too.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago Can there be an automated email generated to let you know that you or your horse won a Simmy award? I think that it would be great to see something telling me that Franzia just won the Simmy for All Weather Champion Older Male.

Maybe there is something in place for this, but I just haven't been lucky enough to get a horse in yet, but the same thing for HOF would be nice too.
I've always wished horse simmys would show up somewhere in our trophy case. Either as a trophy or maybe listed like G1 winners
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*