One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

The Admin wrote: 2 years ago
Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago
Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago

Temporary solution is to use the quick filter but I’d also like to see this feature.
It’s a good thought for a quick fix, But for those without custom barns that means pay for custom barn subscription.

At for something that has been pending for 2-3 seasons at least it could get expensive.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. The quick filter is available to all - not just custom barns.
I might not be understanding what a quick filter is. Is it that little preview thing at the bottom of the page where you type in a phrase?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Admin wrote: 2 years ago
Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago
Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago

Temporary solution is to use the quick filter but I’d also like to see this feature.
It’s a good thought for a quick fix, But for those without custom barns that means pay for custom barn subscription.

At for something that has been pending for 2-3 seasons at least it could get expensive.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. The quick filter is available to all - not just custom barns.
Is the “improve” column visible for those without custom barns? If it isn’t than the quick search wouldn’t help 🤔

I know that I use the quick search to filter my barns all the time, but if those without custom barns can’t see the column it wouldn’t be of use for them.

Could just be another perk of custom barns 🤷‍♀️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The improve column is visible for those without custom barns. Custom barns helps with organizing. Now, whether you can see that column if you don't have Simperior, I'm less sure of.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

In the TB section of the Stud Book, is there some way to find stallions that cover various distances/surfaces without having to check each individual stallion? (Ex: Mitole) I'm thinking of the mares - particular the ones like recent auction mares by Woot Woot, Street Sense, Malibu Moon, etc. - that maybe aren't easily obviously fixed to a certain distance or surface? I think these stallions used to be considered "Unspecified"? Hoping someone may have a shortcut for this that I have no clue about.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Can we add multi-distance stallions to the mass hypo choice?
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Can we get a two small things thread. Sometimes I'm greedy and asking for just one thing doesn't seem like it's enough.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

I would enjoy being able to look at horse rankings not just by active and all time but also by year like it is for the Players page.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Would it be possible to put one or two barrier trials for 2yo pacers in Australia instead of California? The pacers are split up over the US/Canada and Australian circuits (more than any other breed or divison I run) and maybe by taking turns, having trials in Australia every other (or third ) week it would be possible for everyone wanting to to find a nearby barrier trial.
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Can we start a tradition where every Thanksgiving everyone gets one free companion animal - a turkey. We can use that companion animal on any one horse we wish.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago Can we start a tradition where every Thanksgiving everyone gets one free companion animal - a turkey. We can use that companion animal on any one horse we wish.
You son of a biscuit. I’m in.
;p
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 2 years ago
Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago Can we start a tradition where every Thanksgiving everyone gets one free companion animal - a turkey. We can use that companion animal on any one horse we wish.
You son of a biscuit. I’m in.
Sign me up!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Year end Almanac to download so if anyone wants they can store the data that gets deleted after some time like past entries, transactions,workouts and etc.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

If available, I'd like to see a gallop comment or broodmare comment visible on horses that are listed for public sale.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago If available, I'd like to see a gallop comment or broodmare comment visible on horses that are listed for public sale.
No
;p
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

More prize slots for the Triple Crown Trail and Claim Game.

I am 16th right now in the Triple Crown Trail, which I think is pretty good, but with only the top 5 who getting a prize, I think I have little chance of winning anything. Same with Claim Game. It is the same 3 players who win every week and 99% of players do not have a chance. Paying out more spots, even if it is not much, would cause me to pay a lot more attention to the competitions.