One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Ren Marston »

I think it'd be really interesting if a more proper banking system was employed- like if we could pay to have different types of bank accounts (gp drain idea?) like buying barns almost. One for savings, could have a section for money put aside for breeding, etc. Probably not important as someone gets richer but for accounts like mine where im not near being in the red but still have to carefully manage things, it would be useful!
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ren Marston wrote: 2 years ago I think it'd be really interesting if a more proper banking system was employed- like if we could pay to have different types of bank accounts (gp drain idea?) like buying barns almost. One for savings, could have a section for money put aside for breeding, etc. Probably not important as someone gets richer but for accounts like mine where im not near being in the red but still have to carefully manage things, it would be useful!
We've talked about this before - would LOVE to do it if people would actually be interested. Interest seems lukewarm at best.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago
Ren Marston wrote: 2 years ago I think it'd be really interesting if a more proper banking system was employed- like if we could pay to have different types of bank accounts (gp drain idea?) like buying barns almost. One for savings, could have a section for money put aside for breeding, etc. Probably not important as someone gets richer but for accounts like mine where im not near being in the red but still have to carefully manage things, it would be useful!
We've talked about this before - would LOVE to do it if people would actually be interested. Interest seems lukewarm at best.
You know I’d love savings accounts 🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago
I'd like it too! I want to have a budget!
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I would like an investment account with my banking setup
;p
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Can we add taxes?
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Post by Rold Gold »

🤣😂

Better lock this one down too now… I mean it’s longer than a page and a half as well, there seems to be some unwritten forum rule about that.

SMH
Savina Lazaki
Sprinter

Post by Savina Lazaki »

Ren Marston wrote: 2 years ago I'd really like it if we could schedule training and workout stuff as far in advance as possible! I'm sure theres a practical reason this isnt a thing but it'd make it much easier to balance real life and sim life
This would be nice. Also maybe enter into races three weeks out instead of two.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

In my custom barn I would love to have a "race second to last" column next to the "race last". When entering horses that would make it faster to see how much rest a horse had before it's last race.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Kent Saunders
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

I would like to have a set up just like what we use for "Fastest Workouts" except just for my own horses. After I get past my Stakes horses (never have a need for Freaks!) I have to sift through all the rest to figure out which horses have the fastest works in order to race next...these all being unraced horses I am referring to. This something I would gladly pay for ($$ or GP's) as it's very time consuming for me when entering.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Kent Saunders wrote: 2 years ago I would like to have a set up just like what we use for "Fastest Workouts" except just for my own horses. After I get past my Stakes horses (never have a need for Freaks!) I have to sift through all the rest to figure out which horses have the fastest works in order to race next...these all being unraced horses I am referring to. This something I would gladly pay for ($$ or GP's) as it's very time consuming for me when entering.
I keep asking for this too! It would be the BEST!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago

I'd like it too! I want to have a budget!

I do want this. I'm just starting to not be in the red and it would be so very helpful.
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

I'm sure someone must have asked for this before, but would it be possible to add an updating approximate odds for each horse for betting?
Turf Route studs:
Dunk and Egg
- $10,000
Daddy Green - $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I would like that all the tools of the Simperior cta could also be activated individually

For example, the automatic sending to the tracks, and return to the farm, could be activated for a week at 250 GPs, so a player who cannot activate the simperior for several weeks at 2000 GPs, could have one of the tools of the Simperior .

The activation of the auto dispatch of the horses would help me a lot, since due to my connection problems, that would help to enter my horses in races, and that they do not get scratched, and then sent to your farm to recover energy

so when I could enter the horses I could use this service at a price that would be easier for me to get 250 GPs for a week :D
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

In the Financial Summary it would be interesting to have a YTD option.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500