One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Nena Olson »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 2 years ago
Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago It doesn't make sense that retired and pensioned horses' names can't be released. Can we fix the "release name" system so that retired/pensioned horses' names can be released?
Only if its our own horses I would hope because I'd be really mad if one of my retired broodmares got their name taken from them.
No horse gets its name taken from them. It just gets a "I" or a "II" added to the end of it and then a horse that's actually racing can use the name.
If my broodmare got a I or II added to its name, I'd be mad. They are still being used and bred. There is no point in taking their name when they are still actively being used in the game.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Only if its our own horses I would hope because I'd be really mad if one of my retired broodmares got their name taken from them.
No horse gets its name taken from them. It just gets a "I" or a "II" added to the end of it and then a horse that's actually racing can use the name.
If my broodmare got a I or II added to its name, I'd be mad. They are still being used and bred. There is no point in taking their name when they are still actively being used in the game.
Your active broodmares are not pensioned so I'm not talking about them. I said retired and pensioned.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Teach me how to breed pensioned mares.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 years ago

Teach me how to breed pensioned mares.
He said retired.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Your active broodmares are not pensioned so I'm not talking about them. I said retired and pensioned.
Then that was a misunderstanding, I thought you meant retired (broodmares/stallions) and pensioned (retired geldings, undead mares). Those are different things. My bad.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Not sure if this has been addressed, but can we get barrier trials in Europe and Australia?

Thanks for considering! :D
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago Not sure if this has been addressed, but can we get barrier trials in Europe and Australia?

Thanks for considering! :D
Yes please!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m not sure the reasoning behind foals being named horse #

But it would be kinda fun if they were name [YY] [Dam Name] kinda like real life?

So for example this filly would be born “60 More In Love”

Just silly fun, not game changing or anything 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago I’m not sure the reasoning behind foals being named horse #

But it would be kinda fun if they were name [YY] [Dam Name] kinda like real life?

That's actually amazing why didn't we think of that.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Aaron Tonning
Miler

Post by Aaron Tonning »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago I’m not sure the reasoning behind foals being named horse #

This would be so cool!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Would absolutely love a ship to nearest farm option. Nothing in the game is more tedious than shipping horses after races. Home location works great for some locations (Alaska, Akamatsu) but for most horses who move track to track it's not an option.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago

Right?! It would be so cute 😍
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago
Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Any chance a Drop Down can be added for "improve" so we can use drop down for Bloomer, Progressive, Peak and UNK if that exists?
Bump, been waiting for this over 2 seasons
Bump to this again.
Hoping eventually this can get added. Helps with organization versus having to search through a list of horses and click one by one.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Any chance a Drop Down can be added for "improve" so we can use drop down for Bloomer, Progressive, Peak and UNK if that exists?
Bump, been waiting for this over 2 seasons
Bump to this again.
Hoping eventually this can get added. Helps with organization versus having to search through a list of horses and click one by one.
+1 - I'm trying to sort and clean-up my barns and this drop down open would be a great addition
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I'll be real annoying and expand the request for an additional drop-down by also suggesting an overhaul of the entire sorting system to use a check - X - blank system instead of drop-down menus, so that we can refine our sorting in multiple ways. That is, rather than selecting just one option per list, be able to select multiple to include or exclude in a sort. E.g. instead of just "choose breed to sort by", you could put an X in the TB box to exclude them from the sort and thus be able to see all of your mixers in one list. Or search all your claimers and solids by checkmarking them both in the drop-down, but then X out AWM in the horse-type list because you want to keep all of those and just cull things from the other divisions. Or checkmark both unbred AND not booked in your breeding barn, instead of choosing one or the other. Or check both hens and stars. Unlimited sorting power.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE