One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Xander Zone »

It would be nice to set works and training for the year like right now we can only go to week 3 I would love to be able to be setting up my yearlings year work outs now
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I would love love love a settings option for SIMperior members to set their whole barn to Non-Claiming races! So the “Claiming” drop down on the “Races For [HORSE]” page is auto set to Non-Claiming 😅 The dropdown could still be changed to whatever on the page itself, but by default it would Non-Claiming if the setting was enabled ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Can we get a "ship all horses to nearest farm" button on the results page? Especially with first class I'd love the ability to just hit one button and send all of my racers to a nearby farm.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I would love love love a settings option for SIMperior members to set their whole barn to Non-Claiming races! So the “Claiming” drop down on the “Races For [HORSE]” page is auto set to Non-Claiming 😅 The dropdown could still be changed to whatever on the page itself, but by default it would Non-Claiming if the setting was enabled ❤️
I’ve been wishing for this for YEARS and always forgotten to post it!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Cleo Patra wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I would love love love a settings option for SIMperior members to set their whole barn to Non-Claiming races! So the “Claiming” drop down on the “Races For [HORSE]” page is auto set to Non-Claiming 😅 The dropdown could still be changed to whatever on the page itself, but by default it would Non-Claiming if the setting was enabled ❤️
I’ve been wishing for this for YEARS and always forgotten to post it!
Yessssss it would be sooooo nice!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Greg Mey
Derby Contender

Post by Greg Mey »

I have no idea if this was already covered, but I wish we could enter races 3 weeks out instead of 2. Since most horses will ideally run every 2-3 weeks, it would be nice to enter them into their next race after they finish their current day's race. I feel like this would make it easier to maintain your barn without needing to wait to enter a race when a 3 week break for a horse is necessary.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I’d love if on the My Bookings page the total booked amount could show up on mobile ❤️
On mobile, when the width is too small for all the columns to show, they are collapsed and available by clicking the small triangle in the first column. So the booking total should have been viewable by clicking that reveal triangle.

I have re-prioritized the columns, so the booking amounts and totals have a higher priority so they should show on most screens and other columns (like the grades) will be hidden first.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I’d love if on the My Bookings page the total booked amount could show up on mobile ❤️
On mobile, when the width is too small for all the columns to show, they are collapsed and available by clicking the small triangle in the first column. So the booking total should have been viewable by clicking that reveal triangle.

I have re-prioritized the columns, so the booking amounts and totals have a higher priority so they should show on most screens and other columns (like the grades) will be hidden first.
Thank youuuuu ❤️❤️❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

Xander Zone wrote: 4 years ago It would be nice to set works and training for the year like right now we can only go to week 3 I would love to be able to be setting up my yearlings year work outs now
This!
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I would love to see a way to sort out horses in your pasture without a career. Either via a "none" option under the career drop down or a "no alternative career" under the status one. Then that could be combined with a way to mass set a second career.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago I would love to see a way to sort out horses in your pasture without a career. Either via a "none" option under the career drop down or a "no alternative career" under the status one. Then that could be combined with a way to mass set a second career.
Horses with no careers are "pasture ornaments"
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Diane Townsend wrote: 4 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago I would love to see a way to sort out horses in your pasture without a career. Either via a "none" option under the career drop down or a "no alternative career" under the status one. Then that could be combined with a way to mass set a second career.
Horses with no careers are "pasture ornaments"
My horses in the pasture with careers have them listed under the Info heading. So I can sort using that, kinda

I do second the wish to mass set careers.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

So a new column has showed up that is titled "Improve". Don't know what that is and frankly, not sure I care. I do know this, what I do care about is that I can no longer just look and see what horses I have on sale from my stable page. It makes everything else more difficult. Training, entering, and when the sales horses turn red, I can't just run down the list, check them off and mass send them back to the sales page...because I can't find them! Currently I have 47 horses on the sales page. So now the most convenient thing I can do is click on my "Horses for Sale" and redo them one by one. That is not the least bit convenient.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Brad Fabman wrote: 4 years ago So a new column has showed up that is titled "Improve". Don't know what that is and frankly, not sure I care.
wooohoooo it was finally added. Thank you admin!!

For others wondering, until your horse is regalloped it will show up as unknown.

Not sure how hard it would be, but a drop down for “Improve”similar to gallop or horse type or fitness would be amazing!!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Brad Fabman wrote: 4 years ago So a new column has showed up that is titled "Improve". Don't know what that is and frankly, not sure I care. I do know this, what I do care about is that I can no longer just look and see what horses I have on sale from my stable page. It makes everything else more difficult. Training, entering, and when the sales horses turn red, I can't just run down the list, check them off and mass send them back to the sales page...because I can't find them! Currently I have 47 horses on the sales page. So now the most convenient thing I can do is click on my "Horses for Sale" and redo them one by one. That is not the least bit convenient.
Because of many repeated requests, we added the "Improve" column which, after gallops, shows a keyword such as "Late Bloomer", "Progressive" or "Peak". This is for SIMperior only.

We display many columns of information for each horse. As a reminder, you can always see all the column information about your horses. If your screen/browser window is wide enough, it will show all the columns. On smaller screens, we start to hide columns and put them under the "reveal triangle" in the left column of the list. You can open the reveal triangle to see any hidden columns.

Did you know, you can still sort by those hidden columns. Click on the label and the list will resort.

Another option is to use the Columns button at the top-left of the horse list. There, you can turn off columns you don't want to see, making room for other columns you do want to see.

And finally, you can make custom barns (or smart barns) and control exactly which columns each barn should show.

We should make a video tutorial of all the flexibility you have with the horse tables.

I changed the priority of the "Info" column that you referred to, so that other columns will be hidden before hiding the info column.