One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Laura Smith »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 5 years ago Would love to see a top 10 offspring works chart on the studbook page for each sire.
ooooooooo
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Would it be possible to add a horse action to the racing barn to make all selected horses steeplechasers? <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Can we please have an option to mass undo actions? I ask this because I scheduled training for my 35 yearlings but they're more tired than I thought so I need to undo the training but it's SO much clicking!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Carole Hanson wrote: 5 years ago Can we please have an option to mass undo actions? I ask this because I scheduled training for my 35 yearlings but they're more tired than I thought so I need to undo the training but it's SO much clicking!
https://www.simhorseracing.com//myoffice/undo.php

There are select boxes and then a big red button that says Delete - is that what you’re looking for?
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Cleo Patra wrote: 5 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 5 years ago Can we please have an option to mass undo actions? I ask this because I scheduled training for my 35 yearlings but they're more tired than I thought so I need to undo the training but it's SO much clicking!
https://www.simhorseracing.com//myoffice/undo.php

There are select boxes and then a big red button that says Delete - is that what you’re looking for?
I thought it meant delete these actions from the list since you have to click on the action itself to undo it, if that makes sense. Perhaps that button does allow you to undo multiple actions at once but in that case could we change the wording to ‘Undo all’ or something like that?
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Names of player-bred horses who haven't raced should be releasable, saves emails
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

With Guile 2.0 also now offering to advertising, naming services and general help run other peoples barn can I have a way to start blocking posts by people. The breeding forum already looks like a spam section with the same person starting and ending 80% of the threads in the last two weeks. A week ago I decided I just wouldn't read those threads. now it has gotten to the point I will no longer be going in the forum.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 5 years ago With Guile 2.0 also now offering to advertising, naming services and general help run other peoples barn can I have a way to start blocking posts by people. The breeding forum already looks like a spam section with the same person starting and ending 80% of the threads in the last two weeks. A week ago I decided I just wouldn't read those threads. now it has gotten to the point I will no longer be going in the forum.
Sorry if I am bugging you making stud ads for people...Just click on my name and set me as a foe, then you wont see any of my posts :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 5 years ago can I have a way to start blocking posts by people.
Go to your User Control Panel in the forum. There is a place where you manage Friends and Foes. I've never tried it... but it says that posts from Foes won't be immediately seen.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Would love a button to cancel an auction bid, if at all possible. I always wind up having second thoughts and praying someone will outbid me.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 5 years ago Would love a button to cancel an auction bid, if at all possible. I always wind up having second thoughts and praying someone will outbid me.
Even if that button doesn't exist, you can change your bid to be the minimum amount higher than the current bid. So if you put your max bid of $5.5 million, and the current bid shows up as $3 million, and you can bid in increments of $1, you can change your max bid from $5.5 million to $3,000,001, making it more likely that someone will outbid you.

The problem with cancelling a bid outright is that the player you outbid may have made new bids, and that could have a ripple effect that really impacts other players. If it is implemented, maybe there's just a short time period in which to cancel, similar to the decision re: saving a mare?

I actually have two small things this time:

1) on the vet page, can you have the option to vet again without going all the way back to the horse's page, similar to the training page, where you can do additional things without going back to the horse's page? It would save some steps when trying to vet multiple times to figure out the vet piece of equipment.

2) on the training page, could we add a new exercise called "checking for equipment" or whatever you want to call it? It would be the equivalent of gallop/train under harness/train to jump for fitness/tiredness purposes. Right now, you have to go through one round of clicking to check trotters/pacers, another round of clicking for chasers, and a third round for everyone else. This way, you could do one round for everyone you're trying to check equipment on.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

I would love to see #1 by Laura implemented. Thats an annoying click for sure.

The upgrades to the workouts section has to be one of my favourite new features. I would love it if the same feature existed but for your own horses! Right now I have to enter all my workouts in a spreadsheet and then sort them to get an idea of where they all sit in comparison to one another. Would be amazing if this was part of the game rather than a spreadsheet.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Andrew James wrote: 5 years ago I would love to see #1 by Laura implemented. Thats an annoying click for sure.

The upgrades to the workouts section has to be one of my favourite new features. I would love it if the same feature existed but for your own horses! Right now I have to enter all my workouts in a spreadsheet and then sort them to get an idea of where they all sit in comparison to one another. Would be amazing if this was part of the game rather than a spreadsheet.
For your second part you can go to Office > My Info > Workouts

It’s not exactly the same but it lets you compare your own horses :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Is there a way to have a mass setting a second career for pensioned horses?? Just mass retired a bunch over the past few weeks, but have to go through one by one to set their new career
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Jo Ferris wrote: 5 years ago Is there a way to have a mass setting a second career for pensioned horses?? Just mass retired a bunch over the past few weeks, but have to go through one by one to set their new career
I posted this a little while ago! I’d LOVE this option <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program