One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Carole Hanson »

So this isn’t anything major, but I wondered if we could maybe have a lifetime financial summary please? I don’t know if there’s a way to see that right now but I’ve definitely never found it.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

This has probably been asked before in the previous gazmillion posts, but can we have an option to post 'type' in our auctions. There is currently an auction w almost 200 horses and I personally only have time to bid on ones by stallions im familiar with and therefore know if its a dirt sprint, turf sprint, etc,
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Would it be feasible to get a link directly to see the hypomates on the my booking page. I know the grades are there but I'm hoping to see the pedigree charts. Would be an easy way to do a quick run through after I made my bookings to make sure I hadn't set up any crazy inbreeding unbeknownst to me.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

How about light vs dark theme on the main background of the game?
If you have the light theme, you get the white standard background, and with dark theme you get a black background? Just like Youtube has.

A dark themed background would save some night sore eyes when waking up for live race calls, or general gaming during nights. Or just for those who prefer a black screen overall ^^
(I sure would love a black screen, since I am European, I most often have to wake up in the middle of the night to follow live race calls, and the white screen sure is a big pain to look at in a newly awaken state). So it would be nice to be able to change into a dark theme during those situations.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

On player stats page can we have more filters?
At the moment it's only just breeds can we have age, gender and horse type?
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Also on transactions page it would be nice if we can sort the money column.
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Post by Mark Mclaughlin »

Post year/week/day on every page.
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

I also posted this on the New Players page but it was receiving support so wanted to post it here as well.

I was going through my new nightly ritual of looking through the races for good claims, and I went to claim a 4 year old Gelding for $10K, and I got a message saying that I could not claim this horse because I reached my Steward Bred limit. It makes sense as a rule so the top players can't hoard all the Steward breds, but if I am claiming a 4 year old Gelding for 10K, he obviously didn't pan out. My other 2 Steward breds were also claims. I really that think this limit shouldn't apply to claims or geldings since the reason the rule was implemented doesn't really apply. They are just another horse I hope to turn a profit on. I shouldn't have to worry if they are a Steward bred.
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

No Selling tag like Non Claiming type so if by mistake we select a horse in mass to sell it won't be put on market untill the tag is off.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Tim Matthews wrote: 2 years ago The option to turn off end of lease notifications
It's that time of year. I require this :(
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago I’d like it if we were able to release names of pensioned horses who are still alive, assuming they meet all the other criteria of releasing a name. With so many horses in the game, it’s getting more and more difficult to name new horses. This also would steer people towards using the existing reserve a name feature for names they want to reserve, rather than getting around it by holding names on pensioners, a win for the sim.
Just reiterating that I'd still love to see this change.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Anyone else wish they could bring mares that were pensioned early for what ever reason, or even by accident to bring them out of retirement back to breeding? I would pay gps for this…. Etc.

And yesterday I was wishing also that in the foals page… via the breeding barn… that they could have a column for the hypo rating they were if they had one. And a extra fee if you want all your foals(or the ones that do not have any yet) to show up if you didnt do it individually before hand. And even continue int on to yearlings. Gives at least the foals a bit of a individuality. For that sim year and if it carry’s over to yearlings the same also.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

It doesn't make sense that retired and pensioned horses' names can't be released. Can we fix the "release name" system so that retired/pensioned horses' names can be released?
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago It doesn't make sense that retired and pensioned horses' names can't be released. Can we fix the "release name" system so that retired/pensioned horses' names can be released?
Only if its our own horses I would hope because I'd be really mad if one of my retired broodmares got their name taken from them.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Nena Olson wrote: 2 years ago
Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago It doesn't make sense that retired and pensioned horses' names can't be released. Can we fix the "release name" system so that retired/pensioned horses' names can be released?
Only if its our own horses I would hope because I'd be really mad if one of my retired broodmares got their name taken from them.
No horse gets its name taken from them. It just gets a "I" or a "II" added to the end of it and then a horse that's actually racing can use the name.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)