One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: One Small Thing

Post by David Faulkner »

If it were possible to create Barrier Trial races on any track in the world, for 500 GPs, and by creating it you have the paid income of a horse to train it, if you want a second horse in the exercise cancel the other 500 GPs

So you can give your horse confidence training wherever it is, I don't know if in that country it would be Sundays, or it could be Friday since the tracks may be open as an example Middle East
could be 5 tickets.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Could it be possible to search for horses for sale by type? Like say for example if I wanted a female turf router TB... can be hard to filter through all the TB fillies for sale currently. I know this is a player set thing so wouldn't be perfect, but would sure be helpful IMO. Or does this already exist and I just don't know how? (highly possible) :D
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 3 years ago Could it be possible to search for horses for sale by type? Like say for example if I wanted a female turf router TB... can be hard to filter through all the TB fillies for sale currently. I know this is a player set thing so wouldn't be perfect, but would sure be helpful IMO. Or does this already exist and I just don't know how? (highly possible) :D
I filter breed/gender and sort by sire. It helps but isn't perfect, especially for the multi-surface types
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

If this exists and I've missed it I apologize - is it possible to have the "status" or "horse type" drop down to include "Game Point Sired" in the racing and/or training barn? Perhaps no one would find this useful but it dawned on me as I was trying to find a quick way other than the all horse list to determine mine.
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Robert Mcg wrote: 3 years ago If this exists and I've missed it I apologize - is it possible to have the "status" or "horse type" drop down to include "Game Point Sired" in the racing and/or training barn? Perhaps no one would find this useful but it dawned on me as I was trying to find a quick way other than the all horse list to determine mine.
This isn't an option in your barn, but on the search page you can look up horses owned by you and filter by game point sired if that helps.
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

Ah, didn't think of that - that helps thanks Carole!!
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Could SIMperior members schedule training for the whole year? 😂🤪😈
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

When updating your bid from the auction bids screen, after you edit the bid it takes you to the main auction page, not back to the my bid page. Would save the user some time if updating multiple bids.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I do not know if it could be added to Horse Talent, the option of Chase horses, since it only shows the option of flat TB, another detail that could be placed in the profile of the canter, is a difference between the canter through Horse Talent, and the traditional gallop.

something that makes you understand by which of the 2 gallops it was done

Another detail is if when a horse is galloped through Horse Talent, not being the owner of that horse, it is noticeable in the profile of the horse that it received a gallop

In the traditional one, you can see if they galloped, now the same thing happens when you have that information when using Horse Talent, this is when the horse is not your property
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

In Garden State Racetrack (New Jersey) 2 stakes for 2-year-old foals are held on week 15 on Friday in their 2 versions in distance of 1 1/16 Miles Dirt

could add if possible a maiden for 2 year old fillies and foals in 1 1/16 miles Turf

and also 2 Stakes like the Dirt

Thanks
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

So after the races, we ask the jockey for his comments. For equipment correct or not correct, is there any way we can color it or have it more stand out if the right equipment was used? When trying to do a lot fast you really have to focus on the words of the text.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

Under "Pay Attention to this horse"
could we add a couple things?
-"threaten to geld horse for not winning"
-"give pre race pep talk"
-"encourage horse to not ignore jockey"
-"give horse victory shot of whiskey"
:D Thanks
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Would it be possible to enable creating multiple auctions at once? Only still allow one to be run at once (no auction flooding), but, could create and start arranging another while waiting?
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 3 years ago Would it be possible to enable creating multiple auctions at once? Only still allow one to be run at once (no auction flooding), but, could create and start arranging another while waiting?
You could also place the mixed auction where you can sell and rent in the same auction, maybe you have a batch of 30 products, and you want to sell 15, and rent the rest, well if you go to an auction there is a blue flag when you do your bid, the red could be placed to identify that it is a lease, and thus avoid any confusion

blue sale, red lease, in a mixed auction, sale, and lease
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Today there are training sessions up to 7F in the routers division, it had been commented on doing the 8F, the question is could be added from 8F to 10F, going through 8 1/2F 9F 9 1/2F

I don't know if there are coaches who use this configuration in real life in the USA

You could place the surface filter, and the division filter where you choose the type of surface AW turf Dirt, and if it is Sprinter Mile or Router, with selection, and according to the selections that the filter shows distances from 5F to 10F in routers , and the pre-determined normals for Sprinter and Miler

I don't know if these training distances would be a good option for the routers