One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Dave Trainer »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Any chance game point stallions we have alerts on could also show up on the "my alert stallions" on the stallions page
This would be great :)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago As there seems to be interest in people racing their own horses in barrier trials against one another to compare perhaps it would make sense to let people sponsor private barrier trials where they could enter a number of horses based on the money they spent. So say for 3,000 game points you can sponsor a 6 horse barrier trial and enter just 6 of your horses.
Yes please
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago As there seems to be interest in people racing their own horses in barrier trials against one another to compare perhaps it would make sense to let people sponsor private barrier trials where they could enter a number of horses based on the money they spent. So say for 3,000 game points you can sponsor a 6 horse barrier trial and enter just 6 of your horses.
Love it
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Is there any way to have an alert that pops a message in your inbox when a booked stud that has no openings becomes available?
Yes.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Is there any way to have an alert that pops a message in your inbox when a booked stud that has no openings becomes available?
Yes.
when was this added? Where do we activate it? Is it a new subscription?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I've asked for this before, but I'm going to try again. I'd love a button on the horse's page that you could click once, so that when you pull up entries for that horse from that point on, the claiming races don't show (and now, a second button, that the barrier races don't show). That could be part of a Simperior subscription, for all I care, as it would save time and clicks. Right now, I'm now having to click twice on each of the majority of my horses every time I go to enter them. Once wasn't great, twice is rapidly becoming irritating. I'd rather be able to change claim/not claim from the horse's page, and let that be the default until if/when I change it on the horse's page again.

It would also have the added benefit of potentially reducing accidental entries into claiming races, which hasn't happened to my horses, but has happened to others (having returned one or two to players that has happened to).
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago I've asked for this before, but I'm going to try again. I'd love a button on the horse's page that you could click once, so that when you pull up entries for that horse from that point on, the claiming races don't show (and now, a second button, that the barrier races don't show). That could be part of a Simperior subscription, for all I care, as it would save time and clicks. Right now, I'm now having to click twice on each of the majority of my horses every time I go to enter them. Once wasn't great, twice is rapidly becoming irritating. I'd rather be able to change claim/not claim from the horse's page, and let that be the default until if/when I change it on the horse's page again.

It would also have the added benefit of potentially reducing accidental entries into claiming races, which hasn't happened to my horses, but has happened to others (having returned one or two to players that has happened to).
Excellent idea Laura. :)
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago I've asked for this before, but I'm going to try again. I'd love a button on the horse's page that you could click once, so that when you pull up entries for that horse from that point on, the claiming races don't show (and now, a second button, that the barrier races don't show). That could be part of a Simperior subscription, for all I care, as it would save time and clicks. Right now, I'm now having to click twice on each of the majority of my horses every time I go to enter them. Once wasn't great, twice is rapidly becoming irritating. I'd rather be able to change claim/not claim from the horse's page, and let that be the default until if/when I change it on the horse's page again.

Great idea 💡
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I'd like to see a new SIMMY Award added for Best Break Drama. It can be awarded Week 1 each year, and would no doubt be a very prestigious award.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I'd like to see a new SIMMY Award added for Best Break Drama. It can be awarded Week 1 each year, and would no doubt be a very prestigious award.
And the WINNER is ... :lol:
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I'd like to see a new SIMMY Award added for Best Break Drama. It can be awarded Week 1 each year, and would no doubt be a very prestigious award.
I feel like this would cause there to be MORE drama.

The award should be for those who don’t take part in Break drama 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago

With that attitude, you're never going to win the new Best Break Drama Simmy....
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago

Didn't Em say she was taking your forum membership away like 5 days ago---during break?!?
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Could we get the ability to remove horses from the my auction bids area when they are no longer of interest/out of budget please?
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I just noticed that Stakes entry fees were taken out of my account right when the races locked, instead of when they were run. This must have been a new change. It's a really small thing, but I like it.