One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Diane Townsend »

In the lease barn can we change the year to a drop down menu? It would make it a lot easier to figure out what horses are due to come back which year when trying to filter the name of the person as well.
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Triple Crown Trail.
It's good as it is at the moment but I think it could be more fun and lead to less ties if we can implement this.
- Selecting a captain (can call it the triple crown winner to keep it related) who will get double the points for everything.
- Selecting 2-3 power horses who will get 1.5 points for everything.
Hopefully it's not confusing.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Jack Ryder wrote: 3 years ago Triple Crown Trail.
It's good as it is at the moment but I think it could be more fun and lead to less ties if we can implement this.
- Selecting a captain (can call it the triple crown winner to keep it related) who will get double the points for everything.
- Selecting 2-3 power horses who will get 1.5 points for everything.
Hopefully it's not confusing.
I kinda like the idea of power horses! That's cool.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I like that idea!
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

On the "My Bids" page is there a way to get a total/sum of how much our max bids (that we are currently winning) add up to? I can do the math but it would be nice to have it just pop up there.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

can we open gallops early?
;p
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Could we *please* be able to ask the trainer about equipment during break? And maybe also while they are in transit :p
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Jon Snyder
Classic Contender

Post by Jon Snyder »

Is there a way to mass terminate leases? If not, could this become a thing?
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Could we have a change to the Simmys where it won't auto-award a HOTY before the first round of voting closes? I feel like that's something that should be voted on.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Post by Doug Cuomo »

When trying to use a name that has already been used but is eligible for release can it happen automatically instead of having to search for the horse and manually click 'release this name for reuse'?
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

on week 11 day 5 there are router competitions for the 2 year old foals in Dirt, and Turf, but in Illinois for AWR, there is not for them, could you add them for week 11 day 5 if possible please thanks

it is very good that you can use some stallions with GPs, and $ sim seeing this great help, there would be the possibility that horses could also be Insured with GPs, and $ sim, since a player got some Stakes, and Freak, and Sim did not have money to insure them, but maybe he had GPs, that could help a Player if he runs out of $ to cover with GPs
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Doug Cuomo wrote: 3 years ago When trying to use a name that has already been used but is eligible for release can it happen automatically instead of having to search for the horse and manually click 'release this name for reuse'?
I'd like to see this too!
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I'm a little surprised this isn't an option already, but I would like to be able to go through "Simperior Edge" articles from previous weeks I paid for, either by having them archived on the site or some other way (emailing them?)

I try to clip every week's Edge into Evernote but I invariably forget 1-2 issues a season and clip another 1-2 twice just to make it more confusing.

A small bit of protection from advancing age in order to be able to access content I've paid for would be nice.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Could the notice that a stallion is going to be pensioned in 72 hours (once the owner pays the $100k) be added to the newsfeed?
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

An few improvements id love to see added to the game
- would be the ability to comment on feature race articles
- maybe a sort of wall or journal section on the owner profiles, sort of like a facebook wall
- an easier display of a horse gallop type either in the form of a column (for inside ur own barn) or for studs, right alongside the information where everything else is displayed
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD