One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Danny Derby »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago
Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago Could steeplechase results be separated out from TBs in the owner/trainer/breeder rankings?
Yes please, I’ll 2nd this request
I'll third this request.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Danny Derby wrote: 4 years ago
Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago Could steeplechase results be separated out from TBs in the owner/trainer/breeder rankings?
I'll third this request.
Why? Chasers are TB's.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Dave Trainer wrote: 4 years ago

I'll third this request.
Why? Chasers are TB's.

For the same reason that we can separate out Pacers and Trotters. Even though they're the same breed, they compete in entirely different worlds. Even more so with chasers.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Dave Trainer wrote: 4 years ago

I'll third this request.
Why? Chasers are TB's.
For the same reason that we can separate out Pacers and Trotters. Even though they're the same breed, they compete in entirely different worlds. Even more so with chasers.
Exactly. Separate them, give them there own rewards :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

That’d be nice, maybe it would make me look like a decent trainer lol
yeah
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Is there a way to make the gallop piece a different color when we are galloping horses? Especially now with the longer gallop comments it makes it harder to not miss a piece. I mass galloped all mine and MAN it was hard to go through them all.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago Is there a way to make the gallop piece a different color when we are galloping horses? Especially now with the longer gallop comments it makes it harder to not miss a piece. I mass galloped all mine and MAN it was hard to go through them all.
How awesome would it be if the trainer who galloped our horse actually placed the equip piece on the horse automatically once it was discovered?

Or possibly an auto generated private message saying “your horse soandso will need this piece of equipment.

Simperior benefit of course
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago Is there a way to make the gallop piece a different color when we are galloping horses? Especially now with the longer gallop comments it makes it harder to not miss a piece. I mass galloped all mine and MAN it was hard to go through them all.
How awesome would it be if the trainer who galloped our horse actually placed the equip piece on the horse automatically once it was discovered?

Or possibly an auto generated private message saying “your horse soandso will need this piece of equipment.

As awesome as a good goat cheese! Though even some form of color or bolding would still be a huge help. And for vet comments as well.

Related lines would be nice if we had the option to select "trainer 2nd" and "vet 2nd" though I have been getting along ok using "no equipment" for trainer 2nd and "one piece" for vet 2nd
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Trainer probably doesn't automatically place it on already incase the horse has 2 pieces already set and one is wrong. It can't/shouldn't pick which one to replace otherwise it would be a bit to easy.
yeah
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I message would be great. It is easy to miss them in the longer gallop comments...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

While we are on training:

Could we be able to sort workout times when we batch workout at the same surface/distance so we can quickly spot a hottie?

Could we also get random surface gallop comments from time to time (so we find out if a horse is hiding all weather ability)?
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

“The revetting foals will come back, we just haven't had three seconds.”

When, please?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago “The revetting foals will come back, we just haven't had three seconds.”

When, please?
I assume after the BC ;)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’d still love it we could have something similar to the top 50 workouts to view all our own horses lol workouts ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago While we are on training:

Could we be able to sort workout times when we batch workout at the same surface/distance so we can quickly spot a hottie?

Could we also get random surface gallop comments from time to time (so we find out if a horse is hiding all weather ability)?
With the workouts thing, you can go into my workouts and sort by horse type and breed and then sort by times.