One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Kenneth Prater »

Danny Derby wrote: 4 years ago Undoing the stakes purse reductions.
You did get one of your small things. I really have no idea if this has already been posted.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... Grade1Wins
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Kenneth Prater wrote: 4 years ago
Danny Derby wrote: 4 years ago Undoing the stakes purse reductions.
You did get one of your small things. I really have no idea if this has already been posted.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... Grade1Wins
That’s super cool, thanks for that! I see that Grade 1 wins for the year also show up in our own stats now
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Glad to see this added, thanks.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Could the new comment about Peak/Late Bloomer be added somewhere on the horse page to save having to look it up in the history please.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Would it be possible to add a " | View HypoMate" in the booking section of our mare's page? Please? :3

KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Anyway we can get the Week and Day to show in the header of the site? I keep forgetting what week and day it is when I'm entering horses. Hahaha
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Would it be possible for when you cancel a horse's scheduled training from their page, that you stay on their page rather than being redirected? <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Would love to see Steeplechase stats separated from thoroughbred stats for rankings purposes.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Why?

The steward has told us many times that steeple chasers are still thoroughbreds even when changed to chasers, so no need for separate stats.

And if they were to be separated, then chasers would have to be born chasers and thoroughbreds wouldn't be able to change to chasers just to pick up extra money from chaser races with low entries
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Danny Derby wrote: 4 years ago Would love to see Steeplechase stats separated from thoroughbred stats for rankings purposes.
Seconded, it wouldn’t be terribly difficult either, once a horse is made a chaser it’s essentially like you’re changing the breed of the horse since you can’t go back.
yeah
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

When you lease a batch of horses and enter the price, could it please be for the total deal? Right now it applies the price entered to every horse ;)

For example:

I lease a group of 5 broodmares to someone, in the amount field I put $25,000 for the cost of our deal, hit submit, wooo! Love the fancy mass lease function!

Except! Instead of the whole deal being for $25,000 it sets each horse at $25,000! *gasp*!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Can we get the table in the workouts tab to also show up on the bottom of the training page?
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago When you lease a batch of horses and enter the price, could it please be for the total deal? Right now it applies the price entered to every horse ;)

For example:

I lease a group of 5 broodmares to someone, in the amount field I put $25,000 for the cost of our deal, hit submit, wooo! Love the fancy mass lease function!

Except! Instead of the whole deal being for $25,000 it sets each horse at $25,000! *gasp*!
Sounds like in your example, you could just set the price at $5k and it gets you to where you want to go (5 x $5k, for $25k).
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago
Danny Derby wrote: 4 years ago Would love to see Steeplechase stats separated from thoroughbred stats for rankings purposes.
Seconded, it wouldn’t be terribly difficult either, once a horse is made a chaser it’s essentially like you’re changing the breed of the horse since you can’t go back.
You aren't changing the breed just the division. It is still a TB.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago When you lease a batch of horses and enter the price, could it please be for the total deal? Right now it applies the price entered to every horse ;)

For example:

Sounds like in your example, you could just set the price at $5k and it gets you to where you want to go (5 x $5k, for $25k).
Sometimes the math isn’t quite so simple though so I think this could be a nice feature.
yeah