One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Danny Derby »

"Duplicate Offer" button on the exchange. So if I want to have ten identical offers running on there I don't have to enter it ten times.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

How about, in stud book, a comparison of the previous year gallop percentages with this year. Side by side.
;p
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Option to modify prices from "Horses For Sale/Lease By Me" page like other barns?
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I'd like an ability to have notes on horse pages that I don't own. Sometimes I put an alert on a horse and weeks later have completely forgotten why I was watching them.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

i've said this before but we have way way too many blue hens. it should be a very rare and valuable commodity like fifty in the entire game.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Not sure if there is a feature that let's you see how far your horse has to travel after you already placed him in a race?

Like when I go to entries and have option to ship horse from there I forget how far the trip is and a quick reminder there would be fantastic
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Willowcreek Farms »

Ummm...Hey, when is the SIM going to phase out the use of Lasix? Maybe replace it with nasal strips. (At least for grade1's and the Stewards Cup). 😁
Just a thought.
“ A lot of it is out of your hands and the more you do this the more you realize this."
-Chad Brown
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

Can the claim game rankings championship get a trophy? A lot of hard work goes into that just feels that a trophy should be awarded to the individual.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

id like a feature where in the hypos under a mare, it displayed the studs fee or if he was no longer available so u know what gets u the most bang for ur buck without having to open more tabs
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Can we have multiple assistants?

Regarding Stud pension delay, can there be a possibility of an option to delay the stud just for a day or two but only the owner can use the stud but at a discounted rate instead of the usual 100k or a GP fee so just the owner can use it.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Any chance a Drop Down can be added to our barns for "improve" so we can use drop down for sorting Bloomer, Progressive, Peak and UNK if that exists?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Any chance a Drop Down can be added to our barns for "improve" so we can use drop down for sorting Bloomer, Progressive, Peak and UNK if that exists?
Seconded.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Any chance a Drop Down can be added to our barns for "improve" so we can use drop down for sorting Bloomer, Progressive, Peak and UNK if that exists?
Temporary solution is to use the quick filter but I’d also like to see this feature.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago
Temporary solution is to use the quick filter but I’d also like to see this feature.
It’s a good thought for a quick fix, But for those without custom barns that means pay for custom barn subscription.

At for something that has been pending for 2-3 seasons at least it could get expensive.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago
Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago
It’s a good thought for a quick fix, But for those without custom barns that means pay for custom barn subscription.

At for something that has been pending for 2-3 seasons at least it could get expensive.
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. The quick filter is available to all - not just custom barns.