One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Sara Julin »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 2 years ago I would find a "Ship all horses home OR (if no home set) to Closest Farm" button very very handy
Oooh, I second that :3
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago
Emily Mitchell wrote: 2 years ago I would find a "Ship all horses home OR (if no home set) to Closest Farm" button very very handy
What if the nearest farm was one that charged $200 a week?
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 2 years ago
"Ship all horses home OR (if no home set) to the Closest $20 Farm"? xD
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Misty Hills
Sprinter

Post by Misty Hills »

Add 'Blaze' as a marking for Arabians? (◕‿◕)
Whoops
Sorry
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Could Steward-breds be "aged out" of the leasing/selling limit? Because really the stew herself only sells young horses (regularly, anyway)

I'd like to lease a few in an auction right now but they are Stew bred mares and I'm afraid to use my slots as I don't have money to increase... would hate to miss you know the "next big opportunity" lol

Anyway the point of this is what if there is an age limit? Stew bred over the age of 5 for example no longer counts for your slots? Just a suggestion, I can live without :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 2 years ago Could Steward-breds be "aged out" of the leasing/selling limit? Because really the stew herself only sells young horses (regularly, anyway)

I'd like to lease a few in an auction right now but they are Stew bred mares and I'm afraid to use my slots as I don't have money to increase... would hate to miss you know the "next big opportunity" lol

Anyway the point of this is what if there is an age limit? Stew bred over the age of 5 for example no longer counts for your slots? Just a suggestion, I can live without :)
I believe that retired horses do not count towards the limit. So leasing retired mares should be fine and won't count against the limit
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 2 years ago
Emily Mitchell wrote: 2 years ago Could Steward-breds be "aged out" of the leasing/selling limit? Because really the stew herself only sells young horses (regularly, anyway)

I believe that retired horses do not count towards the limit. So leasing retired mares should be fine and won't count against the limit
#Ishouldpaymoreattention

Cool, thanks Brandon!
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Fix cross breeding mixers with Throroughbred sires so its actually a useful feature that can diversify a number of breeds instead of something to avoid.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Dave Trainer wrote: 2 years ago
Convenience comes at a price
yeah
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

We can already sort our breeder stats by breed, but, it would be cool if we could also sort by horse age. I'd love to be able to compare how each of my different crops compare to one another.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Dark mode for the site
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Can we please have the categories adjusted in the ranking page so we can separate out stats between normal TB horses and steeplechasers?

Within the last 4 season there was already a change implemented to separate out the mixer breeds from the overall stats via a drop down.
Is there any reason why this change has not yet been implemented to distinguish the difference between a true TB and a Chaser?
My suggestion is separate them between "TB FLAT" & "TB CHASE".

When I am viewing player rankings for TB FLAT horses I am unable to sort out all the trainers running chasers and it causes the rankings to not appear accurate according to what I am trying to view. If they were categorized in the rankings books/pages between the two it would make things easier.

The Steeplechasers themselves already have a way of differentiating the records between the two right on the horse page so I know the coding would not be that difficult for this change.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Can we have the mares sire name in a column in the breeding barn .
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Chris Barber »

Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago Can we have the mares sire name in a column in the breeding barn .
Completely agree with this. Would make life so much easier when going through barn working out studs etc.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Chris Barber wrote: 2 years ago
Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago Can we have the mares sire name in a column in the breeding barn .
Completely agree with this. Would make life so much easier when going through barn working out studs etc.
You can do it in alternate barns.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.