One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Could it please be possible to read the notes on our deceased horses? :3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I enjoy visiting the Sanctum and am amused with Air Traffic Control particularly straight after race results. Is it possible to highlight our own horses travelling so we can see them easily on the map?
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Diane Townsend wrote: 4 years ago I enjoy visiting the Sanctum and am amused with Air Traffic Control particularly straight after race results. Is it possible to highlight our own horses travelling so we can see them easily on the map?
From My Office, choose Horse Locations. That will show all of your horses and will show a mini-air traffic control of any horses you have in transit.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago Could it please be possible to read the notes on our deceased horses? :3
I would love this as well
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago Could it please be possible to read the notes on our deceased horses? :3
I’ll third this...does it do any good? I’m still annoyed I’ve lost the ability to vet my foals. 1 person complains and zap...it’s gone. This is something that gets asked for time and again. We’ve long wanted to keep our mares notes after death, is there an issue we should know about?

PS...please reactivate vetting foals.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago
I’ll third this...does it do any good? I’m still annoyed I’ve lost the ability to vet my foals. 1 person complains and zap...it’s gone. This is something that gets asked for time and again. We’ve long wanted to keep our mares notes after death, is there an issue we should know about?

The revetting foals will come back, we just haven't had three seconds.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I didn’t complain about being able to vet foals fyi, just questioned why we’re able to vet them when we weren’t before (as far as I remembered anyway) and it’s not like vetting foals serves any purpose apart from finding out soundness which is information that is useless until you start to work the yearlings.

ETA: Well it’s coming back anyway 🤷‍♀️
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago
Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago

The revetting foals will come back, we just haven't had three seconds.
And the team works so very hard to give us a truly great game and it is so very much appreciated, you never should have started this thread. :D
Dawn Palka
Miler

Post by Dawn Palka »

More post racing/breeding careers for our pensioners? How about police horse, polo pony, pleasure horse, or farm horse in addition to the ones already available.
My personal favorite is track pony. :D
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I'd very much like to see a G1 Wins column added to the owner rankings page, with the ability to sort by it.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I have an idea. Hopefully it was not already suggested.
Can we have G1 Wins column added to the owner rankings page, with the ability to sort by it?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Unpopular opinion I know, but I personally would LOVE to see a G1 wins column in the owner rankings, with the ability to sort by it (I know I know, that part is outrageous!)
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I would love to see a G1 wins column, not sure if it's been suggested or not though. I'd love to show off my grand total of 0.
yeah
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Could steeplechase results be separated out from TBs in the owner/trainer/breeder rankings?
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago Could steeplechase results be separated out from TBs in the owner/trainer/breeder rankings?
Yes please, I’ll 2nd this request
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA