I love you guys

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

It's so good to see all these familiar "faces" or should I say, names, again. I really missed you guys!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Shoot.. I thought Mako was a rich hawaiian chick. Ara, well.. not knowing Ara didn't last very long before we trapsed about The Magic Kingdom. And Em, I thought was in her 20's. Jon.. in his 30's. But SOMEONE who was on the game before me told me everyone here was very stuck up and good luck getting to know anyone.. or even getting into the game.

MWA! And now, I have friends AND lotsa fun.

And I'm SO excited.

I keep the name Isabella cause that is my name... in a way. It's my registered SCA persona (only spelled in the modern version). Besides, Katie isn't as fun a name to say as Isa.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

*huggs* we all love Isa!! :lol:
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Aww! I love y'all too!!!!

*HUGGLEZ AND LUVZ*
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

what a thrill to go thru and see all the old names.... :P
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Amanda Saunders wrote:I Mako no more!! :-P

Mako grew up and realized having a stupid internet alter-ego is a waste of time.
Wait, I just realized what you said. You think being Ara Davies is a waste of time? I'm telling you, it's an adventure. *g*
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Good to be back. There will be no guesses about my age (be it the actual or just how I behave).

Daryl
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Good to see all the familar faces, uh names I mean(LOL). Great to see you again Daryl. I honestly feel like I have just come back home after being away in another world for so long(LOL).
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Shoot, I feel like I never left.. it's like waking up from being in a dream.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ara Davies wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote:I Mako no more!! :-P

Mako grew up and realized having a stupid internet alter-ego is a waste of time.
Wait, I just realized what you said. You think being Ara Davies is a waste of time? I'm telling you, it's an adventure. *g*
But you ARE Ara Davies. Stop tyring to say you aren't, lying is bad and you shouldn't lie in front of the kids. Hehehe.

And anyone who tries to tell me Bri's name isn't Bri is in for it.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

oh I'll never not be Brianna.. I'm a little worried she's actually cooler then I am in real life.. But hey that's ok..
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

That's ok, Brianna. Isa is prettier than I am.

And way past richer. I wonder if I can ask Isa for a loan.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Bri!! Yay!! Anyway, Ara, Em's quite right. You are not anything BUT Ara Davies. And Ara in real life is major cool.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

and don't forget, you have "Ara" Mickey Mouse ears to prove it!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I do, they're actually sitting next to me on a shelf. :)