Your best two year old NAME

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Natasha Yar
Miler

Re: Your best two year old NAME

Post by Natasha Yar »

Johngreenwrotethis (Novelist x D’Accord D’Accord)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.p ... ID=1112890
Fitting, if you’ve read The Fault in our Stars and also know that “d’accord” is french for ”okay”
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I have 280 2yo in my racing barn! How can I pick just one 😂

I do love For Ev Er, cause The Sandlot 😂

KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Call Me Excellent has to be my favorite because it's looking like she might actually live up to her name(late bloomer comment) and she was my first homebred stakes TB so it's just a cool little thing for me overall.
yeah
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Luxuria, La Llorona, and Hinterland. I can't choose between the 3 which I like better <3
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Merlin's Beard Prodigial Sorcerer X Legend of Sherwood... I saw Sherwood and just kept thinking of Merlin for some reason.

Shego Stand X Invisible Kim... Shego is my favorite 'villan' of Kim Possible.

Thespians Journey On Safari x Covent Garden... Safari is Swahili for journey, and the mare's name made me think of an indie play off-Broadway.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Moonlanding : Chromed Twin Moon X Dare To Believe
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I'm late, but felt like joining in this year. These three are my current favorites of this bunch.

Fugitive Green - named from the novella A Fugitive Green by Diana Gabaldon (author of the Outlander series, where this colt's dam's name came from). A fugitive color (in pigments and dyes) is one that lightens, darkens, or disappears altogether when exposed to certain environmental conditions, and green is especially notorious for shifting shades.

Bishop's Ring - named for a halo often observed around the sun after volcanic eruptions. Dam is Kitsu, the Tahltan word for the northern lights and the name of a lava complex and mountain in Mount Edziza Provincial Park (second dam is Edziza), hence the theme of both volcanoes AND phenomena observed in the sky.

Maajida - variation of an Urdu word that means "glorious" or "powerful". Her dam is Ibtihaj, meaning "delight" or "happiness" in Urdu (as I discovered later, this is typically a boy's name), and she is a daughter of Mohaymen, whose name means "dominant".
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Wow, here's a blast from the past. Just for fun, I'll join in.

Pants Party - Self explanatory. He just upgraded from Stakes to Freak and I believe it's the power of his name that caused it. I would LOVE to run him in the Juvy this year as long as his first races are good.

Dessa - Dessa is one of my top 5 favorite artists. I listened to her album CHIME on repeat all year long, seriously worth listening to. This filly has some half brothers I'd love to have her live up to so hopefully she'll break her maiden well and I can move her on from there.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown