TBS Sale, what did you get?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Sale, what did you get?

Post by Louise Bayou »

Couldn't really settle on two I loved honestly so I decided to throw a few bids around. Finally settled on 2 and was lucky enough to get them both!

Chase Your Dreams is a freak! Love how her Dam is bred

Iron Strong Heart is a Stakes.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Katie Macpherson wrote: 5 years ago
Rachel Sadler wrote: 5 years ago
Katie Macpherson wrote: 5 years ago Nope you'd got the high bid :) You were named highest bidder before the end of the sale- knew you wanted to get something, so congrats!
She was an underbid. Kenzie Larkin had high bid of 4 million
Slay Girl Slay TX gr.f.1 TB $0 Steelslayer Me in Real Life 0: 0-0-0 $4,000,001 Kenzie Larkin
Well Rochelle was named as the high bidder on a horse prior to the auction finishing so...
She didnt have any high bids at the close of auction, I can show you a screen cap if you like :), she was the under bidder, and got a great bargain at that :)
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

Slay Girl Slay TX gr.f.1 TB $0 Steelslayer Me in Real Life 0: 0-0-0 $4,000,001 Kenzie Larkin
Well Rochelle was named as the high bidder on a horse prior to the auction finishing so...
She didnt have any high bids at the close of auction, I can show you a screen cap if you like :), she was the under bidder, and got a great bargain at that :)
Yep. I remember that eventual winning underbid. I went shopping when she placed it. I always remember EVERYTHING before, during and after shopping ... at the place we went to ... because they rarely have sales there.

I remember when I got back someone overbid her.

Shopping there heightens the senses. Those women eat their young for handbags. n/k.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Maybe on that horse, but I'm sure her name was a high bid on something until maybe a minute or so before auction close, in which she was obviously outbid and won that one as an underbid. Therein is the confusion.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Maybe on that horse, but I'm sure her name was a high bid on something until maybe a minute or so before auction close, in which she was obviously outbid and won that one as an underbid. Therein is the confusion.
She did mention getting outbid on a TS at the last minute so that would explain it.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

John Nicholson wrote: 5 years ago Spent $900,000 on miler in shadows,not got gallop comment yet but will probably be a claimer 😂
Well well well turns out he’s a freak 😀
Jamie Bates
Sprinter

Post by Jamie Bates »

Spent a little over a million. Got a stakes
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1037436
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

My tenth choice Dream Those Dreams gave me a stakes gallop.
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

John Nicholson wrote: 5 years ago
John Nicholson wrote: 5 years ago Spent $900,000 on miler in shadows,not got gallop comment yet but will probably be a claimer 😂
He was my #1 male pick, my bankroll maxed out at $860k very jealous! Congratulations on him :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

Squat LOL
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

The jury is in and the verdict is.....

Flame Drenched did in fact prove to be a freak despite my misgivings. He will acquire a new name in the future regardless of Sim god voodoo on name changes! :lol:
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 5 years ago The jury is in and the verdict is.....

Flame Drenched did in fact prove to be a freak despite my misgivings. He will acquire a new name in the future regardless of Sim god voodoo on name changes! :lol:
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

Randell Johnson wrote: 5 years ago I got Don't Stop Dreamin for 900K! And he galloped claimer... lol
I haven't been following this thread, but I did just check the gallops for Dream Bigger's first crop. This made me really sad. (His whole crop made me sad, but this especially.)

That said, there should be a good chance he improves by the time he hits the track.
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Rochelle Guile wrote: 5 years ago
John Nicholson wrote: 5 years ago
He was my #1 male pick, my bankroll maxed out at $860k very jealous! Congratulations on him :)
Thank you Rochelle I didn’t have much left in the bank to throw at him
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Dan Kauffman wrote: 5 years ago
Randell Johnson wrote: 5 years ago I got Don't Stop Dreamin for 900K! And he galloped claimer... lol
I haven't been following this thread, but I did just check the gallops for Dream Bigger's first crop. This made me really sad. (His whole crop made me sad, but this especially.)

That said, there should be a good chance he improves by the time he hits the track.
Or a good chance he stays the same just like my stewy has stayed productive for 4 seasons now.

But hey, you can always hang on to that chance :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA