pegasus

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

pegasus

Post by LA Pepper »

so, my very bad, I thought Pegasus nomination was lifetime like the Steward Cup. So now Morethanlifeitself doesn't get to go the the big party :( Would have been an awesome showdown. Hope we all make it to Dubai!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: pegasus

Post by Xander Zone »

I was shocked when you were not nominated.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Pepper Carol wrote: 5 years ago so, my very bad, I thought Pegasus nomination was lifetime like the Steward Cup. So now Morethanlifeitself doesn't get to go the the big party :( Would have been an awesome showdown. Hope we all make it to Dubai!
Are there late nominations? That’s so sad!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I'm in a similar boat. I dawdled around, intending to see if Take Me Black could compete with the really bigs and lost track of time. Life lesson: don't put off until tomorrow what you can (should) do today.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Not that I have anything this go around, but I was surprised it’s not a lifetime nomination....money grubbing management....oops, did I say that out loud? Lol 😆
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Well for our nomination fee we do get a share of the television rights money....................oops.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

I also thought it was a one time nomination fee. I did not renominate Scaredofmyshadow.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Most horses don’t race in more then one Pegasus. I personally don’t have a problem repaying as it makes you really consider if u belong ! Some horses are in hoping for a pay day
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

I nominated and decided that the three that out ran Kid in the SC would be running so I retired him.....dang it!
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Wish it was possible to buy someone else's nomination. I'm bummed (gonna name a horse that today :D )
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The first year we had the Pegasus, you could sell your nomination, no more....maybe that could be revisited?