A fond farewell

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dave Mackay1
Classic Contender

A fond farewell

Post by Dave Mackay1 »

I've been in the SIM for over 9yrs, i've never had a big stable,the most runners i've had in any one season is about 30 and in all that time ive only had 222 winners. total lifetime stats(1,829 : 222-232-242 Win-12.1% OTB-38.1%).but what I have had is two SC Winners,ive bred one of the best turf sprint fillys which I sold to the Steward for $5.75 million dollars which has gone onto earn over a million dollars as a broodmare already.i've had some fantastic highs and of course lows,but to be honest i've become bored and bitter and as a result my games suffered beyond repair and to be honest I don't really care anymore so enough's enough I wont be logging in again after tonight.I would just like to wish the rest of you as players all the best of luck.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: A fond farewell

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Oh no! That’s so sad to hear you’re leaving:cry:
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Sad to hear you go. Good luck with your future endeavors!
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

That's sad hear! Good luck with whatever you do in
the future!