They age too fast : (

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

They age too fast : (

Post by Stormy Peak »

Dang... I lost an old favorite of mine today... didn't even realize he was 20 years old. How does that happen so dang fast! :!:

Betrayer was as steady as they came when it came to earning money...he got better as he aged and then started to pull in some serious money near the end of his career. He finally at age 9 managed to become a millionaire earner. :D I was so totally proud of him. His offspring didn't do a lot on the track, but I think some of his daughters are turning out to be nice broodmares.

Betrayer
Only 7 times he failed to make money in 44 races.
He hit the board 44: 14-5-11
~He finished with six 4th place finishes and one 5th place in the balance of his races.

I'm going to miss the old guy...and I also thought he had a cute headshot. He looks almost playful and the coloring is wonderful.

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Re: They age too fast : (

Post by John Slotmon »

My one and only winner of a Triple Crown race - Half Blood Prince - also went to fake horse heaven today. Time flies!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: They age too fast : (

Post by The Steward »

John Slotmon wrote: 5 years ago My one and only winner of a Triple Crown race - Half Blood Prince - also went to fake horse heaven today. Time flies!
Whoa, I haven't thought of that name in AGES.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG