Triple Crown Trail Stables

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: Triple Crown Trail Stables

Post by Regina Moore »

Must have been an off year for everyone else. I have never come close to winning. Last year I don't think I even made the top 100. I implemented a new secret algorithm this year, i guess it paid off :D.
Ditto. I think it's hilarious that I finished fourth. I don't ever study the horses or anything. Might have been in the top 20 one year a long time ago, just from throwing horses into my selections without thinking about it real hard.
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

/
I have finished 9th twice since I started playing it in Year 37, I believe it was..

Just cannot break into that Elite Eight.

This year I was so far down the list ... well, let's just say I think the list would have taken up too much memory to get to my name.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Finished 7th several years ago for my best showing to date. Must have been a fluke, judging by my recent finishes?
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I won it once and I have no idea how I did it. I think I bombed most people's stables with The King, very few people had him. He got me to 3rd place and I'm pretty happy with that lol Congrats on coming in 1st Gary, feel free to share that algorithm! :D
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Eric Hamme
Classic Contender

Post by Eric Hamme »

I'm #100! I'd love to be 100th in any SIM metric, so woooo!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I won it last year, back to normal this year, just off the board somewhere behind Eric.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Congrats to all who scored!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG