Newbie looking for unwanted racers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Azure Sapphire
Two Year Old

Newbie looking for unwanted racers

Post by Azure Sapphire »

Hey all! I’m a newbie looking to grow my stable, and I was wondering if any of you had some low level horses/horses that might do better at Trial Park that you’d be willing to donate to a newbie in need? If not that’s fine, I just figured I would see if it was possible :D

Thanks!
Azure Sapphire
Two Year Old

Re: Newbie looking for unwanted racers

Post by Azure Sapphire »

Thank you so so much to everyone who has donated so far to me, I am so appreciative and I’m happy that the SIM community is so supportive of newbies like me :D
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

sent one of my recent "improvers" your way
I'm just here for the fun of it
Azure Sapphire
Two Year Old

Post by Azure Sapphire »

Thank you so much!
Jack Ball
Two Year Old

Post by Jack Ball »

Azure Sapphire wrote: 5 years ago Hey all! I’m a newbie looking to grow my stable, and I was wondering if any of you had some low level horses/horses that might do better at Trial Park that you’d be willing to donate to a newbie in need? If not that’s fine, I just figured I would see if it was possible :D

Thanks!
I can really recommend going in the chat room and introducing yourself onthere,i did and the response & help i got was awesome
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Post by Richard Diemand »

Any of the horses on the new player sale page of mine you can have for free. PM me & i'll gift them. Good luck RAD