New Trophies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Re: New Trophies

Post by Anne Conradt »

Wow, the new SC "trophies" look really great. That's pretty hot.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Things get shinier by the day, with two more coming!!! As per usual, Laura's is the place to go see it ALL ha.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Well I just thought this trophy stuff was a bunch of hoopla, but having just figured out how to look at Laura's trophies - - - they ARE really quite nice. Thanks for all the work!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

There will be one more coming lol I just need to finish it. Trophies take forever, ya'll!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nena Olson wrote: 5 years ago There will be one more coming lol I just need to finish it. Trophies take forever, ya'll!
ONE more? There better be two!!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

Wow, I’m loving the new trophies!! And thank you for showing Trotters some love with the Emotonian. Now I just have to figure out how to win the dang race. 😀
Pacer Studs:
Highland Billy - 15K
Stars Burning - 8K

Trotter Studs:
Viceroy - 5K
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote: 5 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 5 years ago There will be one more coming lol I just need to finish it. Trophies take forever, ya'll!
ONE more? There better be two!!!!
There is two now... :P
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

😍😍😍
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

The Steward wrote: 5 years ago Things get shinier by the day, with two more coming!!! As per usual, Laura's is the place to go see it ALL ha.
Yerr. That would be the one.

I think she has four tours a day? Five? Maybe there's an evening tour, when the retractable roof opens and lets the starshine in? You should get dinner on that one. 3 bucks extra.

(Note to Nena: Might want to graphic artiste some support beams for the shelves in there. Shelves. Creaking, creaking, creaking.)

THREE Arcs. (Would have been four if not for Sidney. Almost an Anorak x2 there. I actually remember feeling sorry for Anorak that year. I thought for sure that was the race Sidney was going to lose. If you can feel sorry for Laura, THAT was the year to do it.)

FIFTY-THREE Steward's Cups. (probably lost track on those).

And, we're walking ...

TWENTY-FOUR Simmys. (definitely lost track counting those, I am starting to get dizzy ... the fumes of the polish ... she's got to have two maids for this room).

EIGHTEEN THOUSAND Wins. (how does anyone even do that? Average of over ???? wins a season. Forget it. I can't even find the calculator on my phone now.)

And, it's not like she has the most horses in the game either. Far from it. There are a lot of people who have double the amount of horses she's got. Okay. Stop being amazed. Just take the tour. You're not the first one who has had these thoughts.

Oh, wow. There's a trophy for Mid-Summer Classic. (There was never a big call for that. I like that one. I always thought that should have a trophy. It's all Spa-y and traditional-istic-y and ... stuff.)

I think we can't see other people's Grade 1's, right? Her list must take up about half the RAM. It's called RAM, right? Not too tech savvy here.

Give her a RAM trophy, too.

And, we're walking ... we're walking.

I'm tired. They should let you bring food in. Diabetics have to walk through here too. I don't even want to count the TC trop ... wait! She's got an Emotonian too? Okay. Way past surprised.

Oooh. Louisville Oaks is pretty. Very nice. Very, very nice.

When you walk through there, and you definitely feel like you're walking ... in there ... you can't help but think ... at least once ... "She won't miss this one. I'll just wear a big coat. They can't possibly search ALL of us."

It's like when Whoopi was in that movie where she was the cat burglar, and she had to eat her cigarette. Remember that one. That was a good one.

(Note #2 to Nena. Metal detectors at all exits and entrances.)

I wonder if she sells programs in the gift shop. Candles. Definitely candles.

Pencils. With big, giant Nursery Stud erasers ... but no one writes that way anymore. They would still sell.

She probably has a marketing director. Wow. Yeah. She would need that. I wonder what that pays? She might give you a lease car. You could live on the grounds. Mileage. The co. pays for your cell phone. Ooooh.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

For sure, Laura’s is always the place to be. But there is that new Chimorazo that ONLY Ashley Hunt has, for now, lol...HEY LAURA, HOW’S THE TURF SPRINTERS LOOKING?

And bravo to the new HOF trophy!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 5 years ago For sure, Laura’s is always the place to be. But there is that new Chimorazo that ONLY Ashley Hunt has, for now, lol...HEY LAURA, HOW’S THE TURF SPRINTERS LOOKING?

And bravo to the new HOF trophy!
She also doesn't have the 2 year old Sprint Champ trophy
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

Umm, maybe we shouldn't tell her that? lol. She might get busy.

I still can't believe I had never seen that.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Chicago Million trophy is now up!

Another one is being installed as we speak!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

And my goals list increases 😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Oooo! I have one of them! Cool! Thank you Em!