Private Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Private Stallions

Post by Tim Matthews »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago
Tim Matthews wrote: 4 years ago
J.r. Lewis wrote: 4 years ago

Don't ever ask me to open up a slot for you Tim, I'm still mad at No One is Safe for costing me the fantasy SIM league lol
Everyone knows I dictate all my posts to my personal scretary, Pete Vella. Please direct your concerns to him
Speaking of which you are past due on the last 3 or 4 invoices. When can I expect payment?
Hopefully when this new contract with BOFA goes through.

edited to add: BOFA deez nuts
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago Just a note to say I'm reading every post and suggestion. Won't be saying much because I'm on a plane Preakness bound, and then will be working, and all that - but I'm taking it in and thank you for not biting each other's heads off while I'm busy. Please. Pretty please. Cherries on top for everyone when I get back ;-)
Face south and wave to my old home!
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Tim Matthews wrote: 4 years ago I have not read a single post in this thread (cant read, plus who has the time) but in my opinion J.r. and depaulo are personally corrupt and should be sent to The Hague for their crimes. People are saying this more and more

You'll never take me alive. Ill take you Em J.r and everyone else with me !