Trial Park Graduation Day-Year 2!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Trial Park Graduation Day-Year 2!

Post by Dylan Christensen »

For all that sponsor a race, make sure to reply with what race you sponsored so I can mark it off the list. Thanks

It’s still 4 weeks out but I figured while I had the time I might as well get a head start on this! For those of you who don’t remember Trial Park Graduation Day is like the Steward’s Cup for New Players. Races in most ever division and even an undercard! Just like last year we will be needing player support to host races. I will not be able to sponsor anything this year but I’m sure the community can come together like last year and get this done. The races that need to be created will be listed below in order of importance. On top of this we could also use prizes for the top players of the day, this could be game points, SIM Cash, horses, breedings, etc. Thanks to everyone who helps out as I know this is a fun day for New Players from experience :D

ALL RACES TO BE CARDED FOR WEEK 9 DAY 1

Essential Races(Minimum purse of $100k for these)
1 1/4 miles. Dirt. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race
1 1/4 miles. Turf. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race
1 mile. Dirt. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race
1 mile. Turf. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race
6 furlongs. Dirt. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race
6 furlongs. Turf. 3up. Open.Last Year’s Race

Extra Races(Minimum purse of $50k for these)
1 3/16 miles. Dirt. 3up. Female.Last Year’s Race
1 3/16 miles. Turf. 3up. Female.Last Year’s Race
6 furlongs. Dirt. 3. Open.Last Year’s Race
6 furlongs. Turf. 3. Open.Last Year’s Race

Prizes
None yet!
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
yeah
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Trial Park Graduation Day-Year 2!

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I've already got a few of my best horses that I am hoping to point toward the big stakes races on that day. Looking forward to it since I really haven't tried stakes races (except for one unfilled race that I put a horse in to get 3rd). I don't know if I have any horses good enough to win but hopefully I will have a strong showing.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 5 years ago I've already got a few of my best horses that I am hoping to point toward the big stakes races on that day. Looking forward to it since I really haven't tried stakes races (except for one unfilled race that I put a horse in to get 3rd). I don't know if I have any horses good enough to win but hopefully I will have a strong showing.
It cant ever hurt to try them. Good luck Brandon
yeah
Alyssa Meyers
Two Year Old

Post by Alyssa Meyers »

I didn't know this was a thing, but I'm excited for it! I probably won't have too many chances, but I'll probably run a couple!