Simply.......what a race it should be!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Simply.......what a race it should be!

Post by Mike Bryant »

----

Is anyone paying attention to how the Desert World Cup is shaping up to be! And we still have to wait for 2 whole weeks........oh the anticipation!
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Simply.......what a race it should be!

Post by Mike Bryant »

So far 8 have entered!
7 of the 8 have 7 digit earnings!
only 14k more we would have 8 millionaires!
6 of the 8 won their last race!

oh what a race it should be!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

All I have to say is, holy cow!
yeah
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Mike Bryant wrote: 5 years ago So far 8 have entered!

And the two that didn't win their last lost by a neck and a nose to other two horses in the race and one was the SC Classic winner. Six million dollars make a pretty nice reason to get a group like this get together.

I'm pretty excited!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mike Bryant »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 5 years ago
Mike Bryant wrote: 5 years ago So far 8 have entered!

And the two that didn't win their last lost by a neck and a nose to other two horses in the race and one was the SC Classic winner. Six million dollars make a pretty nice reason to get a group like this get together.

I'm pretty excited!
:)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I guess now that the The People’s Horse has retired, people aren’t running scared anymore. Looks like an awesome race!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Carole Hanson wrote: 5 years ago I guess now that the The People’s Horse has retired, people aren’t running scared anymore. Looks like an awesome race!
I kind of disagree with this. Six of the horses in this race were in last years SC Classic with The People's Horse and two finished ahead of him. Four were three year olds and dirt routers tend to do better at four. Ketchikan looks like he is back in form at four. I think we are seeing more surprise finishes and you have to be in it to win it. I am certainly not minimizing TPH (great horse!!!) but I think the field wouldn't look much different if he were here.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mike Bryant »

Carole Hanson wrote: 5 years ago I guess now that the The People’s Horse has retired, people aren’t running scared anymore. Looks like an awesome race!
:roll: :?:
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

For the record, I'm probably about to run scared. I don't like going at a field like this off a loss, no matter how narrow.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mike Bryant »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 5 years ago For the record, I'm probably about to run scared. I don't like going at a field like this off a loss, no matter how narrow.
Don't you dare Erin, have faith in your lil stud, I know I do!!! The Classic was stack just as this race! If run scared that you might just lose....you should retire him now and don't ever risk him possibly losing a race ever again. I know if mine loses why not lose to the best of the best kinda field is the way that i see it!!!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 5 years ago For the record, I'm probably about to run scared. I don't like going at a field like this off a loss, no matter how narrow.
Mike and I have talked offline a bit about this race. My guy could win or finish last but I'm not going any place. Your horse ran a 97 last out, he certainly didn't "bomb out". Hang in there. Whoever wins this race will have earned it.
*Sugar Bottom Stable