SIM 8.0

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: SIM 8.0

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Somehow I posted this in the wrong thread 😅

Can we make it so we can still read our horse’s notes when they kick the bucket? And maybe still be able to see the mares’ BSA comments? ☺️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

On the History tab, please start including the comment when a horse is jogged. There's two important pieces of information with every jog: the horse's degree of tiredness and his degree of fitness. It would really help to be able to have a record of where the horse is at with each jog. This is especially important for new players to learn about both tiredness and fitness. (Especially since most are extremely reluctant to spend their meager funds on paying for the vet.)
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Post by J.P Dogood »

Maybe its just me but maybe an updated simulated race in regard to better graphics and whatnot. I know people spend money on headshots but it would be cool for us newbies to see what our horses look like as they run. I think that requires a fairly big software change so I wont be expecting it anytime soon just food for thought.
Erin Erskine
Miler

Post by Erin Erskine »

I know you can see miles/distance from farm to track while entering horses, but would it be possible to add it to entries, too? It would be handy to know for longer shipping distance in case we need to ship earlier etc.?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Can we please add T-Rex Racing? 😜
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Can the Dubai races get trophies? Because I want to win one of those races and I think they should have trophies 😜
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Post by Keith Wall »

Returning, after a rather long enforced break, and just wondering if there is a known start date for SIM 8.0.

Such was the length of the break, I returned to a totally empty series of barns. I plan to restrict myself strictly to TB Milers, on all surfaces, so if you have any for sale please let me have the details.
Cheers, Keith
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

It’s sometime in September as far as I remember, probably near the start of Yr55