Simmy awards

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Simmy awards

Post by Art K Stables »

I am not complaining.. just curious no mention? just the 2 yr old champion sprinter.. but then again, just courage got nothin too.. maybe some sort of category needed? or maybe not?

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1014528
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Simmy awards

Post by Brian Leavitt »

(rip this post)
Last edited by Brian Leavitt 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I have a stable full of cats
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago I am not complaining.. just curious no mention? just the 2 yr old champion sprinter.. but then again, just courage got nothin too.. maybe some sort of category needed? or maybe not?

Wow... that one shocks me. Shes a super nice filly!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago I am not complaining.. just curious no mention? just the 2 yr old champion sprinter.. but then again, just courage got nothin too.. maybe some sort of category needed? or maybe not?

Art,she is terrible you should send her right over to my barn so you don't have to look at her anymore! ;)
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

She should be up for 2yo filly, sorry Art. My double checker and I both missed this.

Love how the response is usually Omg, that is shocking! And not, The Steward and her lackey probably screwed up, someone email them pronto....
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago

Art,she is terrible you should send her right over to my barn so you don't have to look at her anymore! ;)
I would say the same thing, except, ew, dirt sprinter ;)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Very nice filly from a very nice family, congrats on her Art. She’s got my vote.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

When you think of Breeder & Trainer of the year voting think of my homebred Lazy Dog winning the Canadian triple crown for the first time since year 25 :)

A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Did I not know that Dubai is lumped in with Asia? Two of three Asian older male nominees with zero starts in "actual" Asia...
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I was about to make my semi annual post about how completely broken and arbitrary the entire Simmy process is, but then I realized it's never going to change and they're totally meaningless anyways so why waste keystrokes.

Can't wait to find out who is going to win prestigious awards like Islands Champion 2 Year Old Male, African Champion 3 Year Old Male, and all the other 48 categories! GET HYPE!
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago When you think of Breeder & Trainer of the year voting think of my homebred Lazy Dog winning the Canadian triple crown for the first time since year 25 :)

All the votes!!
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I'm honestly a little surprised that Antares, who won the big Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini as well as a grade 2 in South America, couldn't even get a vote against Chaos Theory, who just won a small field grade 1 and a grade 3 and got 3rd in the Los Camp, though I'm probably still more salty about the trainer of the year thing, haha
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’m sorry to say I did not know we had a Canadian Triple Crown winner. It’s not such an easy feat when you need to excel at turf and dirt. Congratulations Pete! Very well done!
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Oncu Kaan »

All Weather Champion Two Year Old Female;
Nominations;
1) Arlington Heights AWS (GR3 --- Casual Stakes) and (GR1---Steward's Cup Synthetic Filly Dash)
2) Cnocian AWM (GR2 --- Plastic Debutante) and (GR1 --- Steward's Cup Synthetic Juvenile Fillies)
3) Shamanin AWS (Sponsored GR1)

my two year old female AWR Princess Safari (GR3 --- Plastics Matron Stakes) and (GR1 --- All Weather Debutante)
she asking me "where am i?" :)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

You guys are fun. Here I am confused how I Know ended up on the ballot for African Champion Two Year Old Male. Super proud, but also confused! ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt