A Purple Banner...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: A Purple Banner...

Post by Gwayne's World »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago
Gwayne Mike wrote: 4 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago I know all this torture is fun, but if we are going to be given the option to buy old Final Furlong arcade games, link them to the sim, and ride our own horses I really need to know as soon as possible so I can start training. I'm not as young as I once was...
I have a Final Furlong PC game. Not even sure if it is compatible with the newer versions of Windows? Unlikely?
Oh I'm not talking about the computer game. I'm talking about this bad boy...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGMK4ecbRs
Industrial strength arcade fun!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago
Gwayne Mike wrote: 4 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago I know all this torture is fun, but if we are going to be given the option to buy old Final Furlong arcade games, link them to the sim, and ride our own horses I really need to know as soon as possible so I can start training. I'm not as young as I once was...
I have a Final Furlong PC game. Not even sure if it is compatible with the newer versions of Windows? Unlikely?
Oh I'm not talking about the computer game. I'm talking about this bad boy...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGMK4ecbRs
SIGN ME UP!!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

That was my favourite arcade game. One day when I’m rich I’m going to buy one for my house. I always slept well after a trip to the arcade lmao
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

This is why Tammy is my favorite
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Since I made the banner (which is why it is epic) I think I should be told what is arriving. Seems only fair.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Nena Olson wrote: 4 years ago Since I made the banner (which is why it is epic) I think I should be told what is arriving. Seems only fair.

Inside info for in exchange for a purple box with a few letters and numbers.... where do I sign up?
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 4 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 4 years ago Since I made the banner (which is why it is epic) I think I should be told what is arriving. Seems only fair.

Inside info for in exchange for a purple box with a few letters and numbers.... where do I sign up?
Well it hasn't worked so once I find out, I will let you know LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚