Louisville Derby SIM Year 53

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Louisville Derby SIM Year 53

Post by Jon Xett »

Who is your heart choice and $ money $ choice to win the Year 53 Louisville Derby (other than your own entry)?

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1318313

HEART: Tim Matthews' home bred, winner of 3 in a row including a Gr. 1 in SoCal, Man In Motion. Race call: and it's the Matthews colt for the win by a nose.
$$: Eric's undefeated SC Juvy winner, Achievement squarely places Eric back where he belongs. Race call: What an Achievement by 4 widening lengths. Welcome back to the Louisville Derby winner's circle Mr. Nalbone.
All in fun, jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Louisville Derby SIM Year 53

Post by Gwayne's World »

Cleo's Jetstream is my choice. His companion cat is named Ginger. How can he lose?
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Good field, pace may get wicked. Since the beginning of the year my heart and $ have been split between Wolfgard for Emily and DMB for Jon.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Tim Matthews wrote: 4 years ago Good field, pace may get wicked. Since the beginning of the year my heart and $ have been split between Wolfgard for Emily and DMB for Jon.
ya making my heart swell

I've still in all my years never won the Derby... Wolfgard surprised me, so I'm giving him a shot. And his name means a lot to me, so he's heart special too.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

I am curious to see if Avatar rewrites history or if it remains the same with him running 2nd in the derby before winning the Belmont :lol:
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

I am super excited for tonight. I feel Princeoffools might actually pull this off. Logically he is like 7th or 8th choice at best so this is definitely not a head thing, not even really a heart thing, more of a gut thing.

Head says a lot of the logical choices got drawn out or in so Im leaning towards Ransack, Avenger and Retrun of the King. Not sure DMB wants to go 10f but wth do I know.

Either way, looks like it will be a really good edition of the race. See everyone in the chat!
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time