SIMages Headshots

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: SIMages Headshots

Post by Lily Wilkins »

As People See Me is absolutely stunning, a huge thank you to the artist <3
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Heather Crawford
Miler

Post by Heather Crawford »

I'm super late in posting this. Life is nuts, and finals are coming. I want to thank the artist(s) for my lovely headshots of The Bees Knees and Joanne's fourth baby, Streetlight Stars. Both are incredible!!! Thank you!

Sherry Crow
Derby Contender

Post by Sherry Crow »

I absolutely love my Fortune and Glory's head shot.

Thank you so much to his artist.

Sherry
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I usually just buy headshot when my horses hit a million dollars in earnings, and while this one isn't quite there yet, I think she will do so in her next race. She's another one from my Foremost line of great race mares and I wanted her to look great, because I had a small drought in the past few years in having any of my Foremost line fillies doing all that much on the track....and now I have two...hopefully the other one will be getting a headshot before the year is done. : )

I asked that the artist make my filly Roughian look like a bit of a bully...given her name, which is an archaic spelling of ruffian.

The artist NAILED IT! :D

Roughian:

Thanks so much to the artist! I was once chased by a mare when I went out into a pasture to get her and her baby mule to bring them over to a different section of pasture. That mare pinned her ears and lowered her head just like that when I got nearer to them....she then tried to run me down. So I Know that posture...lol

*The mare came close, but I managed to step aside and I had a rope that I swung and it hit her on the muzzle, as I screamed "Don't!" I think the hit startled her more than hurt, she came to a stop and we looked at each other, me ready to swing that rope again, but she then just relaxed and let me walk up to her to connect it to her halter and I walked them both out of that pasture and into the other one. Crazy mare.

Again, thanks for the headshot.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Image My first headshot and I think I’m in love! Thank you to whatever artist did this one!
yeah
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Sherry Crow wrote: 4 years ago Image

I absolutely love my Fortune and Glory's head shot.

Thank you so much to his artist.

Sherry
Thank you!
SIM Headshot artist
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago Image My first headshot and I think I’m in love! Thank you to whatever artist did this one!
Thank you for the compliment! It was a pleasure :)

-Kassidy
Last edited by Kassidy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIM Headshot artist
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Stormy Peak wrote: 4 years ago I usually just buy headshot when my horses hit a million dollars in earnings, and while this one isn't quite there yet, I think she will do so in her next race. She's another one from my Foremost line of great race mares and I wanted her to look great, because I had a small drought in the past few years in having any of my Foremost line fillies doing all that much on the track....and now I have two...hopefully the other one will be getting a headshot before the year is done. : )

I asked that the artist make my filly Roughian look like a bit of a bully...given her name, which is an archaic spelling of ruffian.

The artist NAILED IT! :D

Roughian:

Thanks so much to the artist! I was once chased by a mare when I went out into a pasture to get her and her baby mule to bring them over to a different section of pasture. That mare pinned her ears and lowered her head just like that when I got nearer to them....she then tried to run me down. So I Know that posture...lol

*The mare came close, but I managed to step aside and I had a rope that I swung and it hit her on the muzzle, as I screamed "Don't!" I think the hit startled her more than hurt, she came to a stop and we looked at each other, me ready to swing that rope again, but she then just relaxed and let me walk up to her to connect it to her halter and I walked them both out of that pasture and into the other one. Crazy mare.

Again, thanks for the headshot.

Stormy
So glad I could do her justice for you!
Fun story too, horses!!

-Kassidy
SIM Headshot artist
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Heather Crawford wrote: 4 years ago I'm super late in posting this. Life is nuts, and finals are coming. I want to thank the artist(s) for my lovely headshots of The Bees Knees and Joanne's fourth baby, Streetlight Stars. Both are incredible!!! Thank you!

Thank you for the compliment Heather!

-Kassidy
SIM Headshot artist
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Brilliant job on Roughian...awesome work Kassidy!
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago Image

Northern Avenger is up and he is amazing!
Named for one of the all-time best Canadian punk rock albums ever made... this little dude is small but mighty. Love this one, thanks!
Thank you for the compliment!

-Kassidy
SIM Headshot artist
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 4 years ago As People See Me is absolutely stunning, a huge thank you to the artist <3
So glad that you love it!

Now that I have more time I should be able to put out more headshots 😊 started my new marketing job last week Thursday!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Behold! A handsome boy!

Thanks to the artist who gave him a pretty face!
I have a stable full of cats
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago Behold! A handsome boy!

Thanks to the artist who gave him a pretty face!
Im glad that you like him :D He was fun to work on :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

He's SOOO muddy and I LOVE IT!

Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)