SIMages Headshots

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: SIMages Headshots

Post by Nena Olson »

Andrew James wrote: 3 years ago Image

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1173103

Love, love, love! Thank you!
Glad that you like it!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago
Andrew James wrote: 3 years ago Image

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1173103

Love, love, love! Thank you!
Love the blaze, looks like a sword/dagger!
:)
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Of course as soon as I order her a headshot she tanks in the SC... but isn't she a beauty? <3 Thanks!!!

LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks to the artist who did the headshot for Aloft !!!
He looks awesome! I like how his ears are pinned...hope he takes after his stablemate Roughian in more ways than that...lol.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Thanks to the artist for None so Quiet’s headshot! What a pretty boy. I love his forelock
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Catonarainbowbridge is quite pretty! Thank you to the artist for putting a face to a horse that's very special to me
I have a stable full of cats
Enpea Racing
Sprinter

Post by Enpea Racing »

Since I haven't done this - thank you to the artists for my headshots for enumerate (who was last season) and Jewel Tones (who's just came in)! I can't wait for Jewel Tone's younger sister's headshot that I have already ordered!! I love headshots!!

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago Image

Catonarainbowbridge is quite pretty! Thank you to the artist for putting a face to a horse that's very special to me
Love the name, and the headshot is lovely. Hope his racing career turns out to be just as special.
My 'special horse' was Heartborken...a tribute to my mentally handicapped golden retriever, HaHa, who died of cancer at age 5.

------------------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Thanks to the talented headshot artist who created this wonderful image of Wonderful Saint!!!Image

I hope everyone gets tired of seeing this image over the next few SIM years as he competes at the highest levels.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to the talented headshot artist who created this wonderful image of Wonderful Saint!!!Image

I hope everyone gets tired of seeing this image over the next few SIM years as he competes at the highest levels.
Glad you like it :D Best of luck to him as a racehorse <3
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to the talented headshot artist who created this wonderful image of Wonderful Saint!!!Image

I was just about to post how gorgeous this horse is! Congrats Keith on such a fine fellow, and Nena, extremely well done!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 3 years ago

I was just about to post how gorgeous this horse is! Congrats Keith on such a fine fellow, and Nena, extremely well done!
Thank you, Nick :D I love making the flashy chestnuts :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to the artist who did the headshot for Aloft !!!
He looks awesome! I like how his ears are pinned...hope he takes after his stablemate Roughian in more ways than that...lol.

Stormy
I Loved how this guy turned out! I used a ref from a horse I had on layup, so glad you liked it!
SIM Headshot artist
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago Image

Thank you for the commission Brian!
SIM Headshot artist
Kassidy
Sprinter

Post by Kassidy »

Enpea Racing wrote: 3 years ago Since I haven't done this - thank you to the artists for my headshots for enumerate (who was last season) and Jewel Tones (who's just came in)! I can't wait for Jewel Tone's younger sister's headshot that I have already ordered!! I love headshots!!

Glad you liked these! Thank you for the commission!
SIM Headshot artist