SIMages Headshots

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

The dapples (I think...) especially. Beautiful, Dave!
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

NikkiSherman wrote: Oh my goodness, that one is absolutely GORGEOUS! Definitely the best I've seen so far! I'd absolutely love to see what you could do with my old horse, who is also a gray, but lighter. Of course, you do the Sim horses and not real horses though! :P
Nik... he does commissions :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Effective immediately, if you had a horse who was a 2yo of Year 16 who is technically real (but because of the timing was unraced in real life at the start of Year 16), it can have a SIMage done.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

The Steward wrote:
NikkiSherman wrote: Oh my goodness, that one is absolutely GORGEOUS!  Definitely the best I've seen so far!  I'd absolutely love to see what you could do with my old horse, who is also a gray, but lighter.  Of course, you do the Sim horses and not real horses though!  :P
Nik... he does commissions :-)
Ooooooh now that would be awesome. I wonder if my parents would like ones done of all our real racehorses from the past...my mom might like to hang them up on the wall or something. Let's see, both of their birthdays are coming up! I'll send you an email Dave as soon as I get home from vacation, but if you see this before I write to you, could you possibly let me know how much you would charge?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Tears of the Stars
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Tears of the stars is GORGEOUS!!! wow! I love the look in the eye... Spectacular!!
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I love it. Tears of the Stars is beautiful as ever. Even more pretty than I imagined. Thanks Dave. I love it.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

The Steward wrote: Effective immediately, if you had a horse who was a 2yo of Year 16 who is technically real (but because of the timing was unraced in real life at the start of Year 16), it can have a SIMage done.
Maybe it's the drugs, but I'm confused. Does like...my colt Racing Magic qualify?
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

awwwww she so pretty
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My "other" girl.

Cadeauje
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

wow.. i think what impresses me most is how diffrent each indivudal is... you can see they are all so diffrent from the first glance and it isent just in the color...
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

WOW! She's is super gorgeous!! I can't wait for the other one that I ordered!! Eeek!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Two more before you, Jolene :-) But they are coming along!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

The Steward wrote: Two more before you, Jolene :-) But they are coming along!
oohhh! The wait makes it more exciting when I actually get it! I don't really need it until his pretty stallion register page for when he retires at the end of this year. He'll be my first SIM bred stud. Onetogivemhope is my 2nd favorite horse. (after Acapulco of course).

Have i mentioned lately that I LOVE the SIM!?!?!!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I'm going to get Crown.. and Tro.. and Edge.. and Guardian.. and Change.. and some others.. and yeah!