SIMages Headshots

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Heather Crawford
Miler

Re: SIMages Headshots

Post by Heather Crawford »

Thank you for this amazing portrait of Homestead! He's brilliant! I love his unique stripe and that his forelock is banded! Love the details! He's lovely! Thank you!!! :D
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Bamboleo
Beautiful work! I shouldn’t have gotten it done until she was truly done racing though. I swear every time I get a horse head shot done, they majorly degrade in ability. She ran her worst race ever in the SC filly and mare turf mile. 😭
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Really loving all the beautiful new headshots coming in, great work artists!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thank you for the wonderful headshot for Among Us! Grey is sus 👀
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Just got the email that Notacatbutalawyer has his headshot! I absolutely love it (I don't know how to tell who made it, but thank you!)

His name is inspired by that zoom call that went viral last year or the year before where the attorney had a filter on that made him look like a cat, and is also a reference to real life GSW Notacatbutallama. I'm sure I jinxed him and he won't win a single race now especially being a DR :lol: , but back when I never was able to breed anything better than solid I told myself I'd splurge for whoever my first homebred freak ended up being and it turns out that horse is this guy. :mrgreen:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thank you for the headshot on Falling, she is very very pretty

Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the headshot on Falling, she is very very pretty

I think this is my new favorite headshot in the game (Outside of Waters). Very, very pretty and feminine I love her!
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I don't think I shared this picture of Hope?
She's one of my favourites. I love her elegance!
Thank you, Nena!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Double whammy today! Thank you for another gorgeous headshot on Owl Keep You Safe!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Double whammy today! Thank you for another gorgeous headshot on Owl Keep You Safe!
Uhh just noticed she has Owl Let You Know on her name tag though haha! Maybe a fun little premonition on how her career will go…👀
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 2 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the headshot on Falling, she is very very pretty

I think this is my new favorite headshot in the game (Outside of Waters). Very, very pretty and feminine I love her!
Thanks Rocki, me too!
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Double whammy today! Thank you for another gorgeous headshot on Owl Keep You Safe!
Uhh just noticed she has Owl Let You Know on her name tag though haha! Maybe a fun little premonition on how her career will go…👀
Haha! I have no idea how that mistyping was possible xD No Idea where I got Owl Let You Know from xD
But it's been fixed and sent to the steward with the correct name ^^p So sorry, Carole.
See it as a premonition, I like that xD
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Haha thanks Sara!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

And thank you once again for the final gorgeous headshot in the series! Love it ❤️
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

She's as tough as the crust of the Earth is! Thanks Nena for making her come to life :)
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"