SIMages Headshots

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: SIMages Headshots

Post by Carole Hanson »

Can’t even put into words the emotion this perfect headshot made me feel. Souti is a freak yearling filly from a spectacular pedigree, that bares the name of my incredible special doggo who sadly passed away in 2020. When I made the request, I asked that the snip resemble a cross like marking that Souti had on her chest which was especially prominent when she was a puppy and had darker fur. Sara even contacted me to make sure she got the cross like snip as close to the real thing as possible. I didn’t have the best examples for her but she did an absolutely spectacular job and I genuinely shed some tears as I looked at this wonderful portrait today. I know it might seem silly, but this just feels so so special to me. Thank you so much Sara, I cannot begin to express my gratitude ❤️
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

So cool, love the cross
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

That's a wonderful story, Carole. Thank you for sharing.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

❤️❤️❤️
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

A few days ago, I got a surprise in my PM box.

A wonderful player here in the Sim, gifted me a headshot of Wolfman Jack.
I've been struggling with health issues and also with a month long thing in trying to get a beloved dog put to sleep, so I've been pretty down and out for some time.

So this gift really meant a lot to me, I was so touched by getting it that I cried...this time though, not in sorrow or feeling hopeless about things, but because it was something really nice to experience, and it just seems like lately there hasn't been a whole lot of that in my life.

I am just so Very Grateful to the person who gifted the headshot.

I also want to thank the artist for doing such a great job on it!
I love how Wolfman Jack has his ears pinned and his neck stretched out as if trying with everything he has to win a race. I also like the orange shadow roll, and the headband-strap...as that is the main color in my silks.

WOLFMAN JACK -- Year 62 SC Bunbury Winner

----------

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Just wanted to get hyped about the All Weather Horse of the Year, Optical Phenomena!

And she's a chestnut mare who does not like to be headed at any point in any race. Very strong willed this one!

"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Nena..

I love the way you made him. Thank you! <3
(and I love the way his mane is unruly behind his ears)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 1 year ago Nena..

I love the way you made him. Thank you! <3
(and I love the way his mane is unruly behind his ears)
Glad that you like him! He is a very talented horse <3
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Lori Hamill wrote: 1 year ago Image

A huge THANK YOU to both the artist and Stephen Saratoga for the beautiful headshot of Owly McBeal. It was such a nice surprise to find this in my Inbox today. So much kindness. Thank you both so much.
You're most welcome, Lori ^^ It was a pleasure to draw her for you on Stephen's behalf :)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Sherry Crow wrote: 1 year ago Thank you "Stars With Stripes" is just lovely.

Sherry
My pleasure, Sherry ^^
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1374359

I absolutely love this headshot. Writtenonmyheart was such a game, tough little mare, I felt she deserved this!
I love her silver shadow roll and bridle. And the sparkles!! Thank you so much!
It sure turned out to a quite unique portrait with that silver bridle :D Super fun with something unique and new!
She's a beauty ^^
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Carole Hanson wrote: 1 year ago Can’t even put into words the emotion this perfect headshot made me feel. Souti is a freak yearling filly from a spectacular pedigree, that bares the name of my incredible special doggo who sadly passed away in 2020. When I made the request, I asked that the snip resemble a cross like marking that Souti had on her chest which was especially prominent when she was a puppy and had darker fur. Sara even contacted me to make sure she got the cross like snip as close to the real thing as possible. I didn’t have the best examples for her but she did an absolutely spectacular job and I genuinely shed some tears as I looked at this wonderful portrait today. I know it might seem silly, but this just feels so so special to me. Thank you so much Sara, I cannot begin to express my gratitude ❤️
I am so happy I could capture her for you, Carole (since she had a very special story behind her) <3
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago A few days ago, I got a surprise in my PM box.

A wonderful player here in the Sim, gifted me a headshot of Wolfman Jack.
I've been struggling with health issues and also with a month long thing in trying to get a beloved dog put to sleep, so I've been pretty down and out for some time.

So this gift really meant a lot to me, I was so touched by getting it that I cried...this time though, not in sorrow or feeling hopeless about things, but because it was something really nice to experience, and it just seems like lately there hasn't been a whole lot of that in my life.

I am just so Very Grateful to the person who gifted the headshot.

I also want to thank the artist for doing such a great job on it!
I love how Wolfman Jack has his ears pinned and his neck stretched out as if trying with everything he has to win a race. I also like the orange shadow roll, and the headband-strap...as that is the main color in my silks.

WOLFMAN JACK -- Year 62 SC Bunbury Winner

----------

Stormy
Orange was a given when making the bridle ;)
I am so happy you are happy with his portrait ^^
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Paul Sellers wrote: 1 year ago Just wanted to get hyped about the All Weather Horse of the Year, Optical Phenomena!

And she's a chestnut mare who does not like to be headed at any point in any race. Very strong willed this one!

Congrats on the AW Horse of the Year! She's a beauty ^^
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I have officially made 982 portraits in the game since I became an official SIM artist back in 2017! This means I have contributed with about 1/6 of the entire Sim gallery :3
We are closing in on the 1000 mark! : D Get ready!

And thank you for your support and love <3