Never thought this would happen

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Never thought this would happen

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ok so I know this wasn’t exactly a ‘strong’ race but nonetheless I am pretty ecstatic to have had my first Grade 1 winner in the dirt routing division!

I leased Obliviate last season based on his name, he galloped allowance and then improved to Stakes week 9, didn’t think I would end up with him again the following seasons but luckily I managed to lease him again and here he is winning a Grade 1 for me! :D A headshot will be on order soon!
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: Never thought this would happen

Post by Regina Moore »

Congrats! Those are hard to come by for most of us.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thanks Regina!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Congratulations on getting a G1! I just realized I own his sire and that makes him even more amazing in my eyes 😊
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine, lol. When I joined I thought of course I'd be dedicated to have a Triple Crown contender and stuff like that, but then the Sim has so many other cool options that once you discover them it's suddenly not so important anymore. Maybe one day :)
Hope your success with him continues, maybe he can even add another one this year :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thank you all!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine, lol.
I think Will You Keep Me wanted to thank me for not selling/ leasing her out as I had considered a few days ago: https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1333624. Not the strongest field, but still, against the boys and having been galloped between races less than three weeks apart (She's somewhat unsound). Oh and also I previously entered her in the Pineapple Oaks in Hawaii, shipped her there and then changed my mind one day before the race :D What a nice surprise this morning! :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago
Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine, lol.
I think Will You Keep Me wanted to thank me for not selling/ leasing her out as I had considered a few days ago: https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1333624. Not the strongest field, but still, against the boys and having been galloped between races less than three weeks apart (She's somewhat unsound). Oh and also I previously entered her in the Pineapple Oaks in Hawaii, shipped her there and then changed my mind one day before the race :D What a nice surprise this morning! :)
Congrats Lisa that’s awesome!

Post in this thread for good luck :lol: