Comment on an intetesting article.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Comment on an intetesting article.

Post by Willowcreek Farms »

I read an interesting article by Lance McIssac.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=16745
I would tend to agree with him and second his apprehension in critisizing the SIM, love the game. But...getting my start a Hastings RC myself, when I run my second tier horses at Mustang Park I actually want to feel like I am running for a ham sandwich and not running in a claimer against some horses who shipped in from NY because it was the next race possible on his schedule. It makes Mustung as attrictive as The Spa... not very realistic. Just my two cents worth.
“ A lot of it is out of your hands and the more you do this the more you realize this."
-Chad Brown
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Comment on an intetesting article.

Post by Rochelle Bos »

KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Yup, I know.
I actually posted before the other thread got started. I guess I didn't have a catchy enough header. Got to work on my elevator pitches. 😁
“ A lot of it is out of your hands and the more you do this the more you realize this."
-Chad Brown
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

C.S. Werth wrote: 4 years ago Yup, I know.
I actually posted before the other thread got started. I guess I didn't have a catchy enough header. Got to work on my elevator pitches. 😁
Actually the other thread has been going for a few days now :D
yeah
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Oops, I must have been asleep at the wheel. Sorry about that, how the hell do I erase this thread!!!! 😳
-Chad Brown
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

C.S., I didn't know you were an ex-vancouverite! I love Hastings!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago C.S., I didn't know you were an ex-vancouverite! I love Hastings!
Yup, its the first track I worked at, worked my way up to assistant trainer and then moved to Europe to work with TBs there. But out of the business now....I loved it and I miss it fiercly. If I could I would give up almost eveything to be back at it. How about you? Were you a Hastings track rat too?
-Chad Brown
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

C.S. Werth wrote: 4 years ago
Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago C.S., I didn't know you were an ex-vancouverite! I love Hastings!
Yup, its the first track I worked at, worked my way up to assistant trainer and then moved to Europe to work with TBs there. But out of the business now....I loved it and I miss it fiercly. If I could I would give up almost eveything to be back at it. How about you? Were you a Hastings track rat too?
Nope, just learned to love it. Easy to follow the horses since they mostly seem to stick around for years... and nice people, and the scenery can't be beat, either!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Testing
-Chad Brown