One-Time Stud fee

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

One-Time Stud fee

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I didn't know where to post this question, but thought the best chance of people seeing it (and responding) might be here.
Where is the new "One-Time Stud fee" of 50k you pay to make a stallion eligible for standing at stud shown in the financial summaries? Does it fall under "Breeding"? Would be nice to have it listed in an extra field.
(I checked my summaries twice and I really hope I haven't overseen anything simple now, lol)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: One-Time Stud fee

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Maybe that’s not active until the new year?
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 4 years ago Maybe that’s not active until the new year?
That's an option I haven't thought of, thanks
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago I didn't know where to post this question, but thought the best chance of people seeing it (and responding) might be here.
Where is the new "One-Time Stud fee" of 50k you pay to make a stallion eligible for standing at stud shown in the financial summaries? Does it fall under "Breeding"? Would be nice to have it listed in an extra field.
(I checked my summaries twice and I really hope I haven't overseen anything simple now, lol)
It is grouped with Stud Fees. But that may be a little weird. Since Stud Fees are usually income, but the one-time $50,000 is an expense. So the result is, if you receive $200,000 in income from stud, and you pay a one-time fee of $50,000, your Stud Fee summary will show $150,000 (200,000 - 50,000).

I could think about splitting it into Stud Fees and Stud Expenses. Hmmm....
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago
It is grouped with Stud Fees. But that may be a little weird. Since Stud Fees are usually income, but the one-time $50,000 is an expense. So the result is, if you receive $200,000 in income from stud, and you pay a one-time fee of $50,000, your Stud Fee summary will show $150,000 (200,000 - 50,000).

I could think about splitting it into Stud Fees and Stud Expenses. Hmmm....
Thank you for clarifying! I think it would make sense to split it up to get a better overview
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

I split it out. Stud Fee Expenses.