17 days....

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Re: 17 days....

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago I for one am looking forward to this

I'm freaking crying. This is hysterical. Yes, I want this too, Em! I want to see horses rolling in tires down the track.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

From what I read about 6 or 7 years ago...those weird racing videos use to be played in Japanese bars...the owner would buy a new video disk with a number of races on them. The folks in the bar would place small bets with tokens on who would win and and just laugh at the races and the silly finishes....and since everyone was in such a good mood, more drinks were sold. :D

I love how clever/funny they are, it's been a few years since I've watched them...might have to go do so again. : )
---------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago We already announced there is only one Game Point addition to the tune of 500 GPs a pop. Everything else is either included in SIMperior or freebies :-)
What call was this told during so I can go listen LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

I am hoping to see the equipment/gallop debacle finally adjusted. At this point the only way to find out if a horse DEFINITELY requires X number of pieces is to pay GP's.

Workout times are far from reliable due them not actually confirming the number (remind me again what qualifications the assistant trainer has?) of equipment required and the variables in times is not normally so far apart to confirm an actual piece

Galloping is borderline useless when you could gallop 50 times for no result, then pay GP's and find the horse requires no piece or a vet piece.

As for 500gp to buy TWO letters... i am sure i will lose sleep in all the excitement of this valuable addition. 🤣
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 4 years ago I am hoping to see the equipment/gallop debacle finally adjusted. At this point the only way to find out if a horse DEFINITELY requires X number of pieces is to pay GP's.

Workout times are far from reliable due them not actually confirming the number (remind me again what qualifications the assistant trainer has?) of equipment required and the variables in times is not normally so far apart to confirm an actual piece

Galloping is borderline useless when you could gallop 50 times for no result, then pay GP's and find the horse requires no piece or a vet piece.

As for 500gp to buy TWO letters... i am sure i will lose sleep in all the excitement of this valuable addition. 🤣
I didn't listen to the call... what do you mean by 'buy two letters' lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I think I'm just as excited that I finally have all my horses entered - that could be entered. Done! Yay!
*and that would be about 165 runners*

---------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Nena Olson wrote: 4 years ago
Kaine Saracen wrote: 4 years ago I am hoping to see the equipment/gallop debacle finally adjusted. At this point the only way to find out if a horse DEFINITELY requires X number of pieces is to pay GP's.

I didn't listen to the call... what do you mean by 'buy two letters' lol
How many GPs to buy a vowel? :)
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The GP addition we announced during the Arc broadcast was that for 500 GPs you can extend a name to 20 characters.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Oh, I thought it would be something like for 500GP extra you could buy both equipment pieces. 18 letters is already hard to fit on nameplates, 20 is a nope from me LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I'm noticing that while I can schedule a vet check for the first week of Y54, I cannot schedule a gallop or any other exercise. Hmmmmmmm... :?:
I must have missed something...let's see...flashlight, water, MRE's...