Y53 Yearlings

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Y53 Yearlings

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Who are you most looking forward to hitting the track?

I don’t have any freaks, sadly, but I have some stakes that I think will be fun to run!

For DS I have my filly Charisma, she’s out of a holiday mare and has a full sister who was a freak, though she unfortunately got injured and never raced. She’s 15th for the 1yo DS Filly Top Horses Working 3f.

TS I have my stewie Elune who is 13th for the 1yo TS Filly Top Horses Working 3f, and my homebred colt Like A Glove, he’s 40th for 1yo TS Colts Top Horses Working 3f but I think we’ll still have some fun!

TM I have a homebred colt For Ev Er (any The Sandlot fans? Lol), he’s 2nd for 1yo Colts Top Horses Working 4f (behind my partnership’s colt!), very excited about this guy, but also I’ve been burned before lol *eyes I Know*.

I also have a couple stakes DR and TR, but much less excited about them 😅

Except Little Wish I love her ❤️ (Forever grateful to Ronnie for letting me breed to her dam!) and also Underbid cause who doesn’t like a $1,500 stewie 😜 they are 24th and 43rd for 1yo Filly Top Horses Working 5f. Had to check on Doc, he’s 38th for 1yo Colt Top Horses Working 5f.

Now that I look Em’s TR filly Winter Breeze is 18th for 1yo Filly Top Horses Working 5f, that’s kinda exciting, but she’s only stakes so we’ll see!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Y53 Yearlings

Post by Stormy Peak »

I hope this filly, named after a Fleetwood Mac song, will be as good as her full sister - both galloped as stakes.
Gold Dust Woman

her sister (my first millionaire 2 year old) :
Golden Memories

------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Stormy Peak wrote: 4 years ago I hope this filly, named after a Fleetwood Mac song, will be as good as her full sister - both galloped as stakes.
Gold Dust Woman

Golden Memories

------
Stormy
Holy cats! A million dollar mixer filly is impressive!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I’m especially excited for two. Both are “only” stakes but i have hope for them.
Drunken Holiday is the 15th best working Appy Sprinter right now and is only .09 off the leader so it isn’t a huge gap. I just like that he’s been really consistent and is Very Sound so fingers crossed there.
Start a Cult (Bring Me the Horizon song reference if anyone cares) was an underbid Stewie I got. He hasn’t necessarily been consistent but he does have the 34th best DR work so I’m hoping I can grab some low level stakes wins throughout his career and maybe a few nicer paychecks.

Call Me Excellent is my first stakes homebred thoroughbred. I’m not expecting a whole lot out of her but I’m just happy to have bred her and hope for the best. I’m also really pumped for her mom because her last 3 foals have been 2 stakes and an allowance!
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
yeah
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Super Spicy. I know she may not be as impressive as many of the rest of your yearlings, but this gal was my first ever Stakes galloper that I bred so I'm pretty excited for her.

Also excited for my steward-bred, The Hotshot.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Margaret Beaufort-Beautiful pedigree, great workout times, 'Stakes' gallop. What more could I want?
Nevermind-'Stakes' TS, excited to see if he lives up to that billing
Rose Golden Girl-My other 'Stakes' TS, has some pretty zoomy works so here's hoping she runs like that in the afternoons as well!
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I have several. This is my best yearling crop I've ever had and I'm really excited to see some of them hit the track.

Pontiac Firebird and Santa Fe Springs, stakes galloping appy sprinters who are both tied for the second fastest workout this year for appy yearlings at 300 yards.

Valley Cat, a homebred stakes galloping turf sprinter that will grace Em's barn in a couple sim years from now, currently has the top workout at 2 furlongs.

Aggron, stewbred stakes galloping all weather sprinter, has worked a 23.50 at 2f AW, which is tied for fastest all time for that surface and distance

And then the freaks

Rathalos, my first homebred dirt router freak. Currently the fastest working yearling dirt router.

And, perhaps the one that I'm most excited about for more sentimental reasons

Kitty Kitty Kitten, freak daughter of Nyan Cat, fastest working turf router this year.
I have a stable full of cats
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago
And then the freaks

Rathalos, my first homebred dirt router freak. Currently the fastest working yearling dirt router.
*tied for fastest.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I have a dozen that could go on to greatness, but as they are all routers, I have time to worry over them.

And then there’s Somethingregal. Her mom gave me a SC win last year and Mme. Steward even admired her first born. She’s definitely worth watching!

Having said all of that, I keep going back to my foal barn and expectations are so high! Between gallops and works, the yearlings have sorted themselves out. I will be looking to see if any claimers jump up with the turn of the year, but the unknown babies getting ready for their first gallop! Ah, the glory of Festivus! THAT, I can hardly wait for!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
Stormy Peak wrote: 4 years ago I hope this filly, named after a Fleetwood Mac song, will be as good as her full sister - both galloped as stakes.
Gold Dust Woman

Golden Memories

------
Stormy
Holy cats! A million dollar mixer filly is impressive!
She keeps impressing me. Last night she won her SC race. And..Em was kind enough to inform me in chat that Golden Memories is a freak. :) So she improved since her last gallop which was around week 12 of last year.
So, now she's the first time I've ever had a horse upgrade into a freak. I've had some allowance types upgrade into stake horses. I'm am just totally surprised by this filly...she's amazing and I hope she's not precocious...and her talent will carry over into her 3rd and 4th year...and of course, I hope she makes for a stunning broodmare.

----------
Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Break out your boxed wine, because Franzia is hitting the track next year. He just broke the record for fastest 5F workout on All Weather.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I'm more excited about retiring runners than anything else. Get out of my barn!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Looking forward to this DM boy https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1131510.
His brother just won the Juvenile SC DM last night, and this yearling has a wee bit faster wo time or two.
We shall see
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Have this DS colt, too. He's a Stakes, but I'm hoping he's a good one https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1131488
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Blessedwithbeauty is a real beauty! And a freak. I'm very excited about this filly.

I also have Miss Me More-My first freak turf sprinter!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder