SIM 8.0

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Re: SIM 8.0

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Is there a way to view what the HOME location is for all the horses in a barn?
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

I have never seen an allowance gallop comment also say 'he may improve'. Is this new?
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

It’s new once training/races open on Saturday :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 4 years ago Is there a way to view what the HOME location is for all the horses in a barn?
"Location" has always been there. Its beside "Breed"
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago
Emily Mitchell wrote: 4 years ago Is there a way to view what the HOME location is for all the horses in a barn?
Yeah but that's just where the horse is, not it's home location necessarily... wondering if I can view home location settings en mass or if I have to go through one by one
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah but that's just where the horse is, not it's home location necessarily... wondering if I can view home location settings en mass or if I have to go through one by one
Don't know if this helps but under status you have two options for horses that have their home set and ones that don't.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Kenneth Prater wrote: 4 years ago
Emily Mitchell wrote: 4 years ago

Don't know if this helps but under status you have two options for horses that have their home set and ones that don't.

This is perfect! Thx!
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

so seeing gallops I see a horse that says claimer but a late bloomer, so what does that mean? this horse will rise above claiming ranks? then I get freak but late bloomer, what does that mean? the horse isnt really a freak right now but will be later?
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago so seeing gallops I see a horse that says claimer but a late bloomer, so what does that mean? this horse will rise above claiming ranks? then I get freak but late bloomer, what does that mean? the horse isnt really a freak right now but will be later?
My understanding is that it will stay (whatever gallop comment it is) but will take some time to reach its potential as a claimer
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Is being able to vet check foals a SIM 8.0 thing? Because I didn't know I could check foals for soundness now (and I can do normal vet checks on them too which is slightly bizzare when the vet tells you it's the perfect time for your foal to have a race or some exercise, 10 minutes after it was born).
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago Is being able to vet check foals a SIM 8.0 thing? Because I didn't know I could check foals for soundness now (and I can do normal vet checks on them too which is slightly bizzare when the vet tells you it's the perfect time for your foal to have a race or some exercise, 10 minutes after it was born).
It's nothing new. And that's Dr. Hacklu trying to be funny.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago Is being able to vet check foals a SIM 8.0 thing? Because I didn't know I could check foals for soundness now (and I can do normal vet checks on them too which is slightly bizzare when the vet tells you it's the perfect time for your foal to have a race or some exercise, 10 minutes after it was born).
This option for yearlings seems to have disappeared?

Maybe the medical board has seen fit to reprimand Dr. Hacklu?
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gwayne Mike wrote: 4 years ago

See I distinctly remember it wasn't there before. I know because the very first thing I would do after the year turns over is check soundness for my yearlings because I couldn't vet them as foals. Maybe it was a bug in the end?
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago
Gwayne Mike wrote: 4 years ago

See I distinctly remember it wasn't there before. I know because the very first thing I would do after the year turns over is check soundness for my yearlings because I couldn't vet them as foals. Maybe it was a bug in the end?
Sorry, I meant foals couldn't be vet checked. All my one year old's have been.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Could we get "Training Chart" buttons off of the custom barn pages please :3

Edit: I see that it's on the Custom Training Barns, just not the Custom Racing Barns
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt