Do you need some yearlings named ?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Do you need some yearlings named ?

Post by Tony Baker »

Recently a veteran player contacted me and inquired if I was interested in naming their yearlings and foals and offered payment in Sim $ in return and I was made their assistant trainer to complete the task.

Seeing as I can't train or enter at the moment or breed (not this SIM year) I was happy to do so, as this is a very long week for me with little to do apart from re-reading training articles. Plus it provides a little additional capital to get my stable going.

It was suggested to me once I finished that I put a post on the forum so, If any owner is in need of having some of their yearlings named please contact me to discuss further. In looking at the calendar races do not open until for another 5 days so I should be available to help (apart from my real working hours) until then. I can most likely spare 2 or 3 hours a day to help.

Thanks
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Re: Do you need some yearlings named ?

Post by Tony Baker »

Thanks to those who got in touch.

I still have 3 days free before racing opens if anyone is in need of having horses named.

I am about to handcuff my hands together to keep them off the sales page, so please feel free to contact me re the above post :)

Thanks and good luck with your gallop day which is close !