Islands HotY: If Walls Could - Thank You! ❤️

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Islands HotY: If Walls Could - Thank You! ❤️

Post by Rochelle Bos »

This is a not so shameless plug for my filly If Walls Could who is nominated for Islands Horse of the Year!

IF WALLS COULD. This girl, THIS GIRL, she’s one of the reasons I started to pick up DS (the other is the 2yo Sprint Champ trophy lol). From some mare deal between Karl and The Steward I get to play with her <3 (Thanks x a million) She had an INCREDIBLE 2yo year, especially since she is “only” a stakes. She ran 8 : 7-0-1 earning $427,500. (All 6 of her wins were in the islands) She won the Dominican Fillies Dash (L), the Juvenile Fillies Sprint Classic (G3), the Your Honour Stakes (L), the Puerto Rico Sprint (G2), the Border Dispute Stakes (L), the Razzmatazz Stakes (G2), and the Two Year Old Sprint Elimination Race (L). Ask how many people I pestered deciding between the 2 Year Old Sprint Championship and the Steward’s Cup! In the end I decided to just go for it and entered her in the 2yo Sprint Champs. I kinda wish I hadn’t but you don’t know unless you try. She put in a HUGE effort, led the whole way but couldn’t hold off the super freak filly Diabolical X or the Laura Ferguson colt Storm, she finished third by 1 1/4 lengths off the leader. I hope she keeps up her zoomy ways!

She won the Y53-Islands Champion Two Year Old Female, and the Y53-Islands Champion Sprinter SIMMY's uncontested, here's to hoping she can pull off the Islands HotY! <3

Thanks for reading!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Islands HotY: If Walls Could - Thank You! ❤️

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Thank you everyone who voted for this little lady!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Re: Islands HotY: If Walls Could - Thank You! ❤️

Post by Keith Wall »

Many Congratulations--If Walls Could--of course they can!!!
Feel this filly is in the wrong barn.
:lol: