Real Horse Wishlist

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Real Horse Wishlist

Post by J.P Dogood »

After getting through my first season and first actual offseason of breeding it had me thinking. I feel I am not alone when it comes to incorporating some real life horses into the sim bloodlines or vice versa. Looking through dozens of various hypomates I found myself looking for a few real life stallions that are yet to be in the game. I was hoping we could almost start a wishlist of sorts that hopefully (fingers crossed) the Steward will consider putting into the game. To start my two biggest requests would be:

1. Stradivarius
2. Omaha Beach
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Re: Real Horse Wishlist

Post by Paul Sellers »

Cross Counter
Old Persian
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Real Horse Wishlist

Post by The Steward »

The next round of real horses coming in happens after the Breeders' Cup as per usual :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG