Pegasus Classic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Pegasus Classic

Post by Art K Stables »

The statement that if players had the same mares
the steward has the gallop percentages would be the same I haven’t seen as accurate, I’ll just point to my mare I sold the steward in which the steward bred some foals from the mare and others bred from her as well, you draw your own conclusions, the mares name is
Its all about you, good luck with your theory 😁
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago The statement that if players had the same mares
the steward has the gallop percentages would be the same I haven’t seen as accurate, I’ll just point to my mare I sold the steward in which the steward bred some foals from the mare and others bred from her as well, you draw your own conclusions, the mares name is
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago
Lily Wilkins wrote: 4 years ago I happened to beat 3 Steward-bred horses in a Graded DR Stakes with a player-bred "stakes" galloper the other night, it was pretty fun.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1370197

A good horse is a good horse, regardless of who bred it. The Steward simply has a concentration of extremely nice mares at her disposal that most of us could never afford, so her yield of Stakes/Freaks every season versus lower gallops is far higher than we players achieve. I can just about guarantee you that if she were to transfer all those mares to someone else for a season, that player would see similar gallop percentages in the resulting yearlings.

I mean that wasn’t your ordinary player bred horse. It was a Pete Vella bred horse haha
Pretty sure in my research you had a 0.0% TB millionaire breeding score 😜
My sim resume includes 7 homebred TB millionaires.
I know there is a .01 % in there somewhere
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago The statement that if players had the same mares
Believe me, many of us agree which is the point, but hey it might be that we are just not working hard enough :)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I mean that wasn’t your ordinary player bred horse. It was a Pete Vella bred horse haha
7 out of 8,800 TB foals?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

7 out of 8,800 TB foals?
That’s right. How many do you have?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

7 out of 8,800 TB foals?
Nice. You’d think you’d have more when you have 15 year more breeding than me, and made (make) millions off mass breeding QHs and selling all your allowance and below horses to new players for absurd amounts when they don’t know better...
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

7 out of 8,800 TB foals?
Nice. You’d think you’d have more when you have 15 year more breeding than me, and made (make) millions off mass breeding QHs and selling all your allowance and below horses to new players for absurd amounts when they don’t know better...
So you’re accusing me is being a terrible breeder and ripping off new players all in the same sentence?

Also please show me the proof of ripping off new players. Post it here is you like, I’m very curious.

Your hostility towards me is very surprising coming from someone I helped when they were new by giving free horses and leasing you others.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

So you’re accusing me is being a terrible breeder and ripping off new players all in the same sentence?

Also please show me the proof of ripping off new players. Post it here is you like, I’m very curious.

Your hostility towards me is very surprising coming from someone I helped when they were new by giving free horses and leasing you others.
Wait, it's week 3. It's not break anymore guys.

Also I'm surprised that Roch is taking issue with Pete alluva sudden. Can't say I saw that one coming.
I have a stable full of cats
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago

Wait, it's week 3. It's not break anymore guys.

Also I'm surprised that Roch is taking issue with Pete alluva sudden. Can't say I saw that one coming.
I think she has been holding this in for a while. She finally popped.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

don't know whether to say 'calm down children and go play outside' or 'drop it . . . please'.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sorry, didn’t mean to go crazy. Started out being silly 🙃 I’m just tired of everything in this game, which is why I’m trying to have just a slow, no obligations year. Other than helping Em a little, I have maybe a few horses that make me happy.

People complain about everything and I get caught up easily, it’s a personality flaw.

And yes, I’ve raced horses for you Pete, and as with most leases they are beyond frustrating to get to win anything. Which is why they were leased in the first place, their own owner doesn’t want to put in the effort to get them wins. People sell horses all the time for amounts they aren’t likely to earn back, so I’m sorry for pinning you out specifically but your “How many do you have?” Apparently flipped on the rage switch in my brain. Probably because you know where mine is? She is pensioned at one of my farms.

I’m just tired. Tired of it all. But I can’t quit because I like too many people here, so I’m taking a laid back year.

I should have just stayed quiet, I’ll try not to post anything else because I just mess stuff up.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

So who won the Classic?
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Amy Bahama wrote: 4 years ago So who won the Classic?
:lol:
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Amy Bahama wrote: 4 years ago So who won the Classic?
:lol:
The Steward :)