Pegasus Classic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Pegasus Classic

Post by Amy Bahama »

:). Just keeping it light. I am a horrible breeder and I admit it in case anyone has checked my stats.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

:lol:

This all started out as a friendly competition between home bred and Steward bred horses.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I got inspired to go look up my millionaires. I’ve bred 16 from 1565 foals. Now I’m sitting here puzzling over whether 1% is good or bad and how hard I’ll punch Return of the King if he doesn’t become my 17th millionaire by the end of the season.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Pepper Carol wrote: 4 years ago don't know whether to say 'calm down children and go play outside' or 'drop it . . . please'.
Both? Not sure why there's even a fight...
yeah
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Cleo Patra wrote: 4 years ago I got inspired to go look up my millionaires. I’ve bred 16 from 1565 foals. Now I’m sitting here puzzling over whether 1% is good or bad and how hard I’ll punch Return of the King if he doesn’t become my 17th millionaire by the end of the season.
I think Roch actually told me in chat that the two of us are basically tied at 1%, but I dunno if that means much lol

Edit: 9 millionaires out of 750 bred. Just got the 9th one earlier this week with an 8yo gelding
I have a stable full of cats
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Darn you, Brian. How do I find that stat? Asking for a "friend" (yeah, right).
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Cleo Patra wrote: 4 years ago I got inspired to go look up my millionaires. I’ve bred 16 from 1565 foals. Now I’m sitting here puzzling over whether 1% is good or bad and how hard I’ll punch Return of the King if he doesn’t become my 17th millionaire by the end of the season.
;) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=16864

Also it should say Em's "Worst Year (<Y50 Excluded): Y25, 6.31% (19 / 301)" but the < glitches it, even after Em fixed it once *shrug*
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago Darn you, Brian. How do I find that stat? Asking for a "friend" (yeah, right).
Basically just do a search for horses bred by me and then sort by earnings and see how many are millionaires
I have a stable full of cats
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
;) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=16864

Also it should say Em's "Worst Year (<Y50 Excluded): Y25, 6.31% (19 / 301)" but the < glitches it, even after Em fixed it once *shrug*
Wow, my stats are a little bit more depressing than I thought. BUT of the many Steward-breds I've campaigned (many of whom I no longer own), not a one of them got me a Steward's Cup win. Or really any major wins. All but two of the trophies in my trophy case have come from homebreds, and the other two were by another player-bred. Also, I do have one more millionaire that was bred for me by someone else as a newer, very broke player. Emily Mitchell was so kind many SIM years ago to breed Borghesa to Atlantis in Year 24 to give me my real first millionaire, Wind in the Sage :)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Wow I say something about stewbreds and suddenly all my yearlings are being injured from just a jog and gallop, I have truly almost learned my lesson 🤠👍😁
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago Wow I say something about stewbreds and suddenly all my yearlings are being injured from just a jog and gallop, I have truly almost learned my lesson 🤠👍😁
It was one of your 56 yearlings so I'm guessing it happened to be one very unsound one that hasn't recovered from doing every single excercise 3 times in the pre-season, an absurd schedule in my opinion even with the long break. The Steward isn't out to smite you.
yeah
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Well Dylan,
All my yearlings seem a lot more fragile this year, I think its just a change in sim 8.0, but no I did not actually think the Steward was tripping my
horses while I wasnt looking, hence the smileys and stuff.. :)
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago Well Dylan,
All my yearlings seem a lot more fragile this year, I think its just a change in sim 8.0, but no I did not actually think the Steward was tripping my
Sorry then, I just misread it being that it was typed not spoken. I just got kind of defensive thinking you were going after the Steward since she wouldn’t ever do something like I thought you were implying.
yeah
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago
Art Kage wrote: 4 years ago Well Dylan,
Sorry then, I just misread it being that it was typed not spoken. I just got kind of defensive thinking you were going after the Steward since she wouldn’t ever do something like I thought you were implying.
She definitely doesn't have time.

During Breeders' Cup week, it's like the SIM doesn't exist!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Amy Bahama wrote: 4 years ago So who won the Classic?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=703045

Seems like a hundred years ago? :lol: