Hurrah!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Hurrah!

Post by Regina Moore »

Oh my gosh on entering -- love it!

Oh, it's in our notes, too!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Hurrah!

Post by Rochelle Bos »

👀?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

It was something new that appeared for a short time. But obviously not ready, since it went away.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

???? Even I don't know what it is.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Oh, this is too funny. Like April Fools in November. I see what happened.

I had a young horse that wasn't a homebred. When I went to enter it, it had all this amazing information at the top of the entry page. Like the dam's BSA, and a sort of grid for how many of what types of races the horse had run, and all kinds of other stuff. And then I saw it also had all that information in the Notes, and it didn't click with me that of course something in the Notes is going to repeat at the top of the entry page.

So, what the prior owner had done was a super elaborate version of what a lot of players do -- paste a homemade template in their horses' Notes where they can put the dam's BSA comment, and the gallop, and other sorts of other information. But that template was pushed down past the bottom of the Notes screen, so I never noticed it before. I thought the SIM was giving all us players a whole lot more information to see at a glance while we were entering our horses!

Never Mind. :)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My dad and I definitely spent phone time going !??!?! What did we do!? I don't think we did anything!? It was funny.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Regina, you got us all thinking and scratching our heads! We all need a good laugh-a-day!